DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 33 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
I'm in Denver, so take this with a grain of salt.
Born in PHX til 10, raised in Grand Junction, spent my 20's in Denver, and then somehow ended up in this ghastly sauna they call Florida. Man, I miss seasons. I've got Kno Knoise saved and gonna go with that. I like that it's 100mil. Thanks for the recommendation!

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
Born in PHX til 10, raised in Grand Junction, spent my 20's in Denver, and then somehow ended up in this ghastly sauna they call Florida. Man, I miss seasons. I've got Kno Knoise saved and gonna go with that. I like that it's 100mil. Thanks for the recommendation!
It's a great place. There's a lot of places that claim to have 4 seasons, but it's very true here. Summer is hot and dry as a bone, Winter is cold and snowy, and Spring and Autumn are exactly what you'd think they should be.

I've gone to Phoenix a few times, and don't see any reason to go back, it's awful.

The kno knoise will do the job well.

·
Registered
18,241 Posts
But if you want better, there's better ;)

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
I'm listening...
You started this post asking about people's "go to" sound deadener. Kno Knoise Kolossus is my "go to" because it's a good value, it's a smart buy. SkizeR can help you find a better product, maybe not as inexpensive, but better performing.

·
Registered
243 Posts
You started this post asking about people's "go to" sound deadener. Kno Knoise Kolossus is my "go to" because it's a good value, it's a smart buy. SkizeR can help you find a better product, maybe not as inexpensive, but better performing.
I'm not the OP.

Answered to skizR just to get his recommendation then go from there. Might use ultra high quality stuff and overkill the front doors then use Kno Knoise everywhere else. the 8" midwoofers in my 3-way front stage are going into the front doors.

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
I'm not the OP.

Answered to skizR just to get his recommendation then go from there. Might use ultra high quality stuff and overkill the front doors then use Kno Knoise everywhere else. the 8" midwoofers in my 3-way front stage are going into the front doors.
My bad, I'm terrible at keeping track of different members now that the new avatars are mostly just letters. That's not a bad strategy, use the best you can, at least in the critical spots.

·
Registered
243 Posts
My bad, I'm terrible at keeping track of different members now that the new avatars are mostly just letters. That's not a bad strategy, use the best you can, at least in the critical spots.
Word up. I already ordered a bunch of kno knoise :) You definitely sold me on it and I was actually at a loss for it. I had like 4 different brands on my amazon wish list and couldn't make a decision. They have now been removed :)

21 - 33 of 32 Posts