DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would be involved with SQ audio until my demise or loss of hearing lol. Sadly with business and having two daughters going away to college, I just gone have the time or energy. With that being the case there’s no point in me sitting on quality audio gear. So it’s with regrets that I will be posting all of my gear for sale. Sadly I’ve been out of it for awhile so my prices will be low. Just don’t want the temptation and would rather someone else make great use of it.

This in no way means I won’t be popping in here to see what you chaps are doing. Just I won’t be doing it with you. Take care and my best to you all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Oh man... sad to see you go. But life and family situations change, and you need to do what's important.

Reactions: imickey503

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Well that's just stupid, going away from something that makes you happy and keeps you out of trouble... I know life has its ways, but why quit something that you love... Take one step at a time.. and stil enjoy it ..

If my woman would tell me no more car audio... I would tell her no more she's, make up, and no stuff buying for the house or remodeling...

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
767 Posts
I feel ya. Sometimes you have to focus on other things. There will always be time to buy new gear in the future and you never know what new stuff will come out that you may like. I have been in a slump for a while. If it was not for a 3 year old Bugging me all the time. I would not do anything at all really.

Spend time with your Family and do what makes you happy. Never forget that life is about joy. And keep working for yourself.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I hope that this proves to be a temporary hiatus as opposed to a full fledged departure.
Totally get that life sometimes gets in the way of ones best laid plans.
Wishing you the best.

Reactions: imickey503

·
Registered
5,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really feel that with my other project ( my Ram ) and all that I’ve done and will be doing with it audio isn’t on the list. So again I’m selling everything especially since it’s all new in box for rock bottom prices. Money has never been an issue for me in that area I am Blessed. That’s why I don’t have a problem with selling low. Again when this Ram project is done, maybe the next will involve audio, but by then I will buy specially what is needed.

·
Registered
2016 WRX (FA20DIT)
156 Posts
Mate - I don't believe that we have spoken before - but I can feel for you and your situation. I live in Australia so there is no chance of postage etc, being reasonable; so all I can do is wish you the best for your future and good luck.
I am a single guy and money is not really an issue; but a look at my avatar should hint at where I want to spend my time! I just haven't been able to because of that thing 'life'...
All the best bro. Best wishes from the Southern Hemisphere,
Peace

·
Registered
5,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well problem is solved, purchased another vehicle so now the Accord will get the audio gear. This will give me my Ram as my daily, the wife has a new car now and the Accord will become the SQ vehicle.

·
Premium Member
9,172 Posts
Well problem is solved, purchased another vehicle so now the Accord will get the audio gear. This will give me my Ram as my daily, the wife has a new car now and the Accord will become the SQ vehicle.

·
Registered
5,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol that’s what my wife was saying, who buys another car so they can take their current car and mod. This guy, that’s whoooooo. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts