DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any suggestions please its going onto a eclipse 6620 also im looking to find a way to use external rotary volume knob with the 6620 thanks guys

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Buy the Eclipse one, it plugs right in.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the original one is a lil pricey but the question is how is the quality on it how does it compare to others i want a good quality one

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
They all look about the same IMO.

·
Registered
152 Posts
The Eclipse one is good but has a bit of a fisheye effect. The one I use is a Boyo plate cam. For the price it is great and does not require any drilling of holes in the car, other then getting the wire to the radio.

Your biggest problem is finding someone that can hook the camera up for you cause Eclipse uses a 4-pin plug for the camera instead of a RCA connection. Eclipses' camera is also 6-volt.

Jason

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
The Eclipse one is good but has a bit of a fisheye effect. The one I use is a Boyo plate cam. For the price it is great and does not require any drilling of holes in the car, other then getting the wire to the radio.

Your biggest problem is finding someone that can hook the camera up for you cause Eclipse uses a 4-pin plug for the camera instead of a RCA connection. Eclipses' camera is also 6-volt.

Jason
True. I have one of the adapters that allows you to use any camera. You can have it for the cost of shipping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts