DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
The Eclipse one is good but has a bit of a fisheye effect. The one I use is a Boyo plate cam. For the price it is great and does not require any drilling of holes in the car, other then getting the wire to the radio.

Your biggest problem is finding someone that can hook the camera up for you cause Eclipse uses a 4-pin plug for the camera instead of a RCA connection. Eclipses' camera is also 6-volt.

Jason

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
The Eclipse one is good but has a bit of a fisheye effect. The one I use is a Boyo plate cam. For the price it is great and does not require any drilling of holes in the car, other then getting the wire to the radio.

Your biggest problem is finding someone that can hook the camera up for you cause Eclipse uses a 4-pin plug for the camera instead of a RCA connection. Eclipses' camera is also 6-volt.

Jason
True. I have one of the adapters that allows you to use any camera. You can have it for the cost of shipping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.