DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
looking to run 2 ported 12's or 4 ported 8's. my front stage is pretty loud sooo i need a sub that will crank but sound clean too. i had my heart set on some dd 1508's but i've recieved nothing but piss poor customer service from them and their dealers. any suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

i listen to mostly metal... if that helps any :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what kind of front stage do you have that requires 3 ported 12's to keep up with it???

dude... i didnt wanna go there. just need some suggestions on some sql subs. i dont wanna go off topic babbling about wether i need this many subs to match my front stage.

edit... 2 12's ported. sorry

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
i don't care if you NEED that many subs or not. I want to know what your front stage is - kind of just for fun.

How high will you need to cross your subs? It makes a difference.

There are literally a million sub makes/models out there.

Look into Fi, RE, Treo, Arc, Focal, ID, JL

You're sure to find one that fits your needs. I'd be willing to bet you could find some of those brands locally and listen to some of them.

·
Registered
571 Posts
dude... i didnt wanna go there. just need some suggestions on some sql subs. i dont wanna go off topic babbling about wether i need this many subs to match my front stage.

edit... 2 12's ported. sorry
I really dont see how its off topic when you ask for suggestions on subs and such. He was just trying to get an idea of what you overall set-up was.

Let try this question. Whats your budget? What kind of power are going to run at them?

·
Registered
51 Posts
I've been hearing nothing but good things about the Incriminator Audio Flatlyne. That stems from national competitors to the average daily driver

1 - 13 of 13 Posts