How do you purchase the bookshelf speakers?
If you scroll all the way to the end, he has these ordering instructions.
I emailed him about 2-3 hrs ago to find out if they are black or a different cabinet color. I was also looking around and found that these were $4500 msrp with the XDA processor / amp.
Here's a few links with some info on them.
NHT Pro M60 & XDA
Internals of the smaller model XDS
NHT surplus thread on avsforums
Please read and follow ALL of the instructions below. If you skip a step, it is very likely I will ignore your e-mail.
We do not do "quotations". If you want the drivers, you pay the shipping, which is at our cost.
1) Check the spreadsheet linked at the top of this page to determine if we have enough quantity of the parts that you need.
2) You Paypal $10 to me at jhidley at Comcast dot net. This is a nonrefundable fee that goes towards your order. I have been forced to add this step due to the large number of people that ignore the "no shipping quotation" policy from above. If you want to estimate the shipping charges yourself, go to the UPS website. All drivers are shipped from Benicia CA, 94510. The weights of all drivers are listed in the spreadsheet at the top of this page. Add up your drivers and add about 10% for packaging materials. Do not exceed 30lbs per package.
3) E-mail me your order to jhidley at Comcast dot net. The e-mail must include the following:
your COMPLETE address, and whether the address is commercial or residential
3) Orders outside of the US must include a daytime phone number. All orders must include a postal code.
4) We will pack the order, weigh it and give you a final price with shipping with your $10 fee from step #2 removed.
5) You send payment via Paypal to jhidley at comcast dot net. Once your Paypal payment clears, we ship the order and send you the tracking number.