DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased some Exodus Anarchy 6.5 midwoofers. I want to try a fiberglass door project and build a 3 way setup. I am currently running a set of crescendo CCX 6.5s components. I was wondering what you guys think would sound best... Keep maybe a 2 way passive for 5.25 components and run the anarchys off a 2 channel amp? Cuz I really just want them for 80hz up to 250 ish? For some snappy mid-bass, and my mid-range and highs coming off of a 1" tweeter and some other smaller driver in between 4" and 6" since the anarchys are technically a 7 inch frame... I just want a balanced, yet powerful front stage as I will have no rear filler. Oh and I currently have a SAX-100.4, and had plans of buying a JL 300/2 for the anarchys, or maybe a SAX-125.2.

I'm just throwing around my thoughts... Not really concerned with a price range, but i certainly don't have unlimited funds. I work 2 jobs and go to college full time. I've been looking at dayton, seas, tang band, and a few others for some decent midrange woofer/drivers and tweeters. Any help or suggests are appreciated!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bumppppp

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.