DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
1,750 Posts
I'm going to unsubscribe from this thread... not worth my time anymore.

Gotta be honest buddy; your ranting makes you sound a bit Koo-Koo.

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I'm going to unsubscribe from this thread... not worth my time anymore.

Gotta be honest buddy; your ranting makes you sound a bit Koo-Koo.
im not your buddy.. and you arent funny..
" Im going to unsubscribe to this thread" LOL dude you sound like a little kid. I dont care if you unsubscribe... Just do it and be done with it.. why you gotta let us know? Like a kid at recess in elementary school.. SMH..

I posted this so OTHERS , not you obviosuly cause youre a cuck for these people... hoping OTHERS that arent even on this forum will do a search of woofers etc a scam and read my story as well as other similar stories and make a decision not to buy from them...

Also if its not worth your time.. you sure did spend the time to respond and make it a point to call me names just like Woofers etc does when someone wants to return or exchange there busted speakers.. do the google search.. it goes back to at least 2013 . bye.. dont let the door hit you on the way out...

that goes for anyone else.. who calls me names and makes my story seem like its just some irrelevant fake news when it isnt....

·
Registered
920 Posts
trying to understand... Did you buy the ID gear from the ebay guy, who bought them from woofers,ect?? Or did you buy them directly from woofers ebay store?
A side note, Crutchfield sells some of the same product lines as woofers, so wouldn't they be considered crooks as well? Just trying to wrap my head around the issue and the logic, thats all.

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Just to be real clear on this subject.. it aint just me saying this... here is my proof..
https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/b...isory-if-you-buy-from-woofersetc-please-read/

https://www.trustlink.org/Review/Woofers-Etc-247577

https://www.caraudio.com/threads/wooferetc-scam-plus-image-dynamics-scam-cooperation.542285/

https://www.diymobileaudio.com/foru...01-image-dynamics-trying-pull-one-off-me.html

https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/los-angel...em/woofers-etc-1216-13163480/customer-reviews

Im not going to spend much more time on this.. It should be a very EASY decision for anyone. If you think you will be getting scammed by ANYONE.. dont do business with them. Choose someone else.. So.. Why gamble? You want to go buy from them.. go ahead... good luck...

For all you cucks that think this is a joke... it aint...

·
Registered
7,036 Posts
This is what they said.. Ill quote
" Ebay is refunding you the remainder of what we deducted. Contact ebay by phone and they will credit you the rest."

Wth are they doing deducting money from a refund I deserve?
Why would they issue a partial refund then tell me that eBay will give me the rest? They could have, should have given the entire refund..Woofers etc is using the ebay return/dispute system in a illegal and dishonest manner! No shock there since 2009 ebay has changed there rules and procedeurs to help criminals by hiding and even removing feedback that would alert others to the problems certain ebay users are perpetrating.

They had hoped id just accept the half refund and not push the subject like many sheep do on ebay. However I sent them links that went back all the way to 2013 that showed where people were sending there defective items back and Woofers etc did the same thing to them and went so far as to even appeal the full refund that the buyer got and claimed the same thing they tried to claim with me..

I had a ebayer chat with me about his experiences. He bought a couple of subwoofers that he says kept cracking at the fram when he would mount the subwoofer to the enclosure. He said its cause the subwoofers are plastic! WHen he tried to do a warranty woofers scammed him too! He said MANY people had this same issue.

I read that Image Dynamics was selling defective subwoofers for a long time. Woofers etc wouldnt honor the warranty and when people would go try to return or exchaneg them they had huge problems.. You can do a simple search woofers etc scam and it will bring it up..

So, my point is... ok maybe you never got shot or mugged or beat up but we all know some people do experience this... do YOU want to experience Woofers Etc scamming you?

They tried super hard to scam me, its clear. Ebay did issue the rest of the refund. If I had not opened the dispute i would not have gotten that refund. I got the message FORM THEM, that woofers etc had no intentions on giving me that full refund even though i sent everything back! SO WHY would you gamble of buying from these dirt bags? ANY company that sells there product through them is in my opinion also dirt bags. Why do I say that? Cause you have a bunch of criminals selling your products and woofers etc are known to scam people! I dont care if its 3 out of 50.. Do you want to be that 1 person that gets shafted by woofers etc?
Sometimes when you buy something from a company thru EBAY or Amazon, it gets complicated. WoofersETC is a great company, i just think sometimes the lines get blurred and customers get left feeling like they were ripped off.

But it was not a scam as your title said. Glad its being resolved to your satisfaction.

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
trying to understand... Did you buy the ID gear from the ebay guy, who bought them from woofers,ect?? Or did you buy them directly from woofers ebay store?
A side note, Crutchfield sells some of the same product lines as woofers, so wouldn't they be considered crooks as well? Just trying to wrap my head around the issue and the logic, thats all.
I was looking for some Image dynamic speakers on ebay cause I recently bought a older V2 15" sub that is great by the way.. Didnt get it from Woofers etc.. Its the older model. Not plastic. Well. . I saw Woofers etc has some ID speakers. Nut then I also saw saw some NIB old school ID speakers from a seller not associated with Woofers etc. I send the seller ( not woofers etc) a message asking if he would lower his price or what would be his best price cause id like to buy some ID speakers but it seems Woofers etc has a lower price on newer models... The seller responded with a story he says that he selling all his ID gear cause he just has a bad taste in his mouth from the way ID did things and he also stated his story about Woofers etc trying to scam him on warranty. He sais he bought new subs from them a while back and they arrived with problems that Woofers etc wouldnt honor. So he said he is selling all the ID gear that WORKS and has no Issues with, only cause he dont wanna do any more business with that brand or look at another image dynamics speaker... He said he eventually got the subwoofers replaced but had a super hard time getting it done and that shouldnot have been the case and he said others had similar issues. He says ill have the same issue and he said NOT to buy from them or ill regret it... I bought the speakers from Woofers etc cause they had a lower price and the speakers were newer model... Bad Idea... They came busted. I opened a dispute with ebay. Howevever during that dispute Woofers etc offered to send me replacment speakers ( tweeters ) which i recieved and they said Id just send the busted ones back to them. Well they never sent the return label to send the busted one back and the replacements had rust on the grills and came in a brown box no labels. looked used. I asked them about the return label to send the busted one back and they said they would send me a label "soon". ******** story. What they was doing was sending me another set of used tweeters while trying to buy time so the dispute process would run out of time while I was waiting on the replacements and this stupid imaginery return label to send the old ones back. This is a trap if you havent noticed yet cause basically what this does is create scenerio where now im not just responsible to send 1 set of speakers but,, but 2, the old busted ones and the newer rusted ones IF i decided to go forward with the ebay dispute. BTW EBAY gave me the reurn shipping label, Woofers ETc did not. But ebay only issued me ONE lable and that label is for the old speakers. Well Woofers was playing me and trying to buy more time till the return process ended. So I decided hey im sending it ALLLL back in one box with the one ebay label. Old speakers and newer replacements.. Rusted and busted... This is where they claim I kept the tweeters they sent me to replace the busted one. ANd I did send everything back in the same boxes i got them plus my own box , double boxed...BUT since they knew I had only ONE LABEL, they wanted it to look like I kept the... As I stated, they didnt anticipate that I be sending links to ebay showing them that they do this to people sometimes..

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Sometimes when you buy something from a company thru EBAY or Amazon, it gets complicated. WoofersETC is a great company, i just think sometimes the lines get blurred and customers get left feeling like they were ripped off.

But it was not a scam as your title said. Glad its being resolved to your satisfaction.
Umm yes it was a scam..
They sent me busted speakers.. When I opened a dispute they offered to send me a replacement and sent me USED replacement.. To make it even worse they tried to get me to spend as much time as possible waiting on ******** labels to return these speakers which they never sent me the labels. Ebay had to do it.. When I sent ALLL the speaker backk they claimed i kept at least one pair of the tweeters cause they knew I had only one label that EBAY gave me ( not them cause they ddint even want to issue me a label ) And so they claimed that I sent back something but it wasnt BOTH sets... Which was a lie.. This is a tactic they have uysed as well as other tactics to NOT give exchanges or refund.. They send people USED speakers as replacements and warranty... to get rid of the OTHER returns from other dissatisfied transactions..... They got this game goin and it seems you dont think this is a scam? SMH... I smell a bunch of cucks in this forumm..

I stated my story.. I pasted links.. I quoted them... Now.. YOU can go buy something from them.. Good luck... Im not... Im done with this ********...

·
1,750 Posts

·
Registered
7,036 Posts
Umm yes it was a scam..
They sent me busted speakers.. When I opened a dispute they offered to send me a replacement and sent me USED replacement.. To make it even worse they tried to get me to spend as much time as possible waiting on ******** labels to return these speakers which they never sent me the labels. Ebay had to do it.. When I sent ALLL the speaker backk they claimed i kept at least one pair of the tweeters cause they knew I had only one label that EBAY gave me ( not them cause they ddint even want to issue me a label ) And so they claimed that I sent back something but it wasnt BOTH sets... Which was a lie.. This is a tactic they have uysed as well as other tactics to NOT give exchanges or refund.. They send people USED speakers as replacements and warranty... to get rid of the OTHER returns from other dissatisfied transactions..... They got this game goin and it seems you dont think this is a scam? SMH... I smell a bunch of cucks in this forumm..

I stated my story.. I pasted links.. I quoted them... Now.. YOU can go buy something from them.. Good luck... Im not... Im done with this ********...
Sorry but you just aren't making a whole ton of sense here. you bought them from ebay, or technically wooferETC thru ebay. Ebay is basically where companies go to sell their b-stock and returns and used stuff that they can't legally sell as "new". IOW...buyer beware.

People coming here to say they have had great results with wooferEtc does not make then cucks.

You got your refund so be happy and move along.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Woofers etc..

As usual they claim i didnt send everything back.. blah blah.. how many reviews going back to 2013 have i read about them doing this SAME thing to others??????

?... I’m confused...

I’m sorry, I honestly can’t say I feel bad for you. If you read that many reviews going back six years saying that they do this, and you continue to place an order with them regardless. You don’t have anyone to blame but yourself. You got warned, apparently six years worth of warnings, but you did it anyways. Now you’re pushing Jesus out of the way to throw yourself on the cross... here let me feed into it...

???? those bastards! How could they?! Are you okay, do you want daddy to kiss your boo boo? ?

? seriously bro, you knew before hand. What if I told you don’t stick your pecker in a blender and turn it on. What do you thinks going to happen if you then went and did it anyways...No one would feel bad for you. think about it.

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Sorry but you just aren't making a whole ton of sense here. you bought them from ebay, or technically wooferETC thru ebay. Ebay is basically where companies go to sell their b-stock and returns and used stuff that they can't legally sell as "new". IOW...buyer beware.

People coming here to say they have had great results with wooferEtc does not make then cucks.

You got your refund so be happy and move along.
dude... smh..
:confused:

whatever...
so many thing wrong with what you just said.. but whatever..

·
Registered
920 Posts
What if I told you don’t stick your pecker in a blender and turn it on. What do you thinks going to happen
I don't know about Y'all, but my blender is 12" tall. That gives me about 10 full inches of airspace between the whirling blades and my tip.
I'm thinking I'll come out of it it ok.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Avoid these brands if you're worried about this scam...

Alphasonik
Alpine
American Accessories
American International
ARC Audio
Audiobahn
AudioControl
Audison
AutoPage
Axxess
Bazooka
Blackhole
Boss
Boston Acoustics
Brax
Cache
Cadence
CDT Audio
Cerwin Vega
Clarion
Cliford
Crimestopper
Crossfire
Crunch
DC Audio
Diamond Audio
Dice Electronics
Directed Electronics
DLS
DP Video
Dynamat
Dynaudio
Earthquake
Eclipse
Farenheit
Focal
Gladen
Ground Shaker
Helix
Hertz
Hifonics
HushMat
iDatalink Maestro
Image Dynamics
Incriminator Audio Infnity
iSimple
JBL
Jensen
JL Audio
JVC
K40
Kenwood
Kenwood Excelon
Kicker
Kinetik
Lanzar
MB Quart
McIntosh
Memphis
Metra
Mmats
Monster Cable
Morel
Mosconi
MTX
Nakamichi
Neon Lights
Orion
PAC
Phoenix Gold
Pioneer
Polk Audio
Power Acoustik
Powerbass
Precision Power
Prestige
Rainbow
Raven
RE Audio
Rockford Fosgate
Scosche
Scytek Alarms
SiriusXM
Skar Audio
Sony
Soundquest
Soundstream
SPL
Stinger
Sundown Audio
Swiss Audio
Tidus
TRU Technology
US Amps
USA Spec
Viper
Wet Sounds
XO Vision
XPRESS
Xscorpion
Zapco
ZED Audio

... well at least according to the OP

·
Banned
1,554 Posts
I have never used them due to a combination of two factors: they are rarely authorized, and their prices just aren't very good. Both at the same time doesn't work for me.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I inquired about a discount on some ID gear from Woofers about two years ago. Wanted to know if they would offer me a better price because I was buying in quantity. The items in question were some V3 subs so, they were discontinued. Woofers wouldn't budge a dime on the price...which, is their prerogative.
However, I have dealt with Sonic Electronics on a similar purchase (multiples) and they have given me a better price.
I say all of that to make the point that each company is different, especially in customer service. Some better than others. Eventually the crème rises to the top.

But, I will say to denigrate ID just because they sell to Woofers is ridiculous. Apples and oranges.

·
Premium Member
1,475 Posts
Wait wait. Just so I understand. OP wont buy image dynamics because woofers etc ****ed him? That's the dumbest **** I ever heard

·
1,750 Posts
Wait wait. Just so I understand. OP wont buy image dynamics because woofers etc ****ed him? That's the dumbest **** I ever heard
If you want to make it even dumber... he got a full refund!
I'm still trying to figure out how he figures he got scammed.

His story is all over the place.

I-D ****ed him...
Woofers ****ed him...
eBay ****ed him...
I'm a cuck, because I don't agree with his pathetic rant...
This forum smells like a bunch of cucks...

Life must be hard for him.

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
If you want to make it even dumber... he got a full refund!
I'm still trying to figure out how he figures he got scammed.

His story is all over the place.

I-D ****ed him...
Woofers ****ed him...
eBay ****ed him...
I'm a cuck, because I don't agree with his pathetic rant...
This forum smells like a bunch of cucks...

Life must be hard for him.
And how you carry yourself makes a HUGE difference on how customer service treats you. If he acted similar to the way he is here then he's lucky he got what he got.

21 - 40 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.