DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
18,416 Posts
so does anyone have the short version of the story so i can laugh at op without wasting my time reading through this? i would like to make fun of him but frankly, do not have the time right now

·
Registered
579 Posts
so does anyone have the short version of the story so i can laugh at op without wasting my time reading through this? i would like to make fun of him but frankly, do not have the time right now
Same story as always. Women meets man, man dies in tragic boating accident. Haha.

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Read my post a few above. He will never used ID again because woofers etc fucked him. So now he says fuck ID. Makes sense right bro?

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
I think he bought some ID speakers from the Ebay Woofers ETC store after being warned not too. Speakers arrived with some kind of damage to the tweeter, and wooferETC sent him replacement tweeters plus gave him a partial....

nope thats too long. I got nothing.

Bottom line i guess we can't buy ID speakers or any electronic products that are for sale on ebay or from wooferETC.

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Wow dude, I'd hate to see how you would react if a real hardship came your way... This issue is of little consequence and you seem through the roof about it. You should consider smoking some pot or something.

Btw, if there were so many reviews about people getting fucked by WoofersEtc, why did you purchase from them?

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
While you assholes are making fun of me getting screwed over by WOOFERS Etc.. I was on the phone with Richard.. He explained why they gave me a 50% refund...

I recorded the conversation..

But Ill just summ it up..

These are his words not mine..

Woofers Etc LOST money by shipping me the speakers. I paid 230$ for some speakers. The shipping was included in the price. They then LOST money by shipping me the replacement speakers then they LOST money from me shipping everything back because ebay made them pay for all the shipping..
To recoupe this lose.. they issue me a 50% refund!..
He went on to say this is what they do! He went on to say eBay HELPS them to do this because they are a powerseller..I got 115$ refund.. he says if I wanted a full refund i had to open a dispute! His words not mine. How can I make this any easier to understand they are scammers...!!!

So lets do the math.. They are saying it costed them 100$ or so to ship all these defective busted items to me and then have me return everything to them..100$? to send a 4 pound box to and from them? LIE.. But even if that was true.. Not my fault.. The buyer (me) should NOT ever have to pay to ship defective items back to the seller. However Woofers etc thinks we do..
So, when you go buy anything from these fukfaces... Youre getting into a bad situation if/when them products you bought is either defective, damaged during shipping.

You dicksuckers can laugh and make jokes all day but if one of you fuckers did this sort of thing, sold an amp or a speaker to another DIYMA member and the product you sold them was defective or damaged and the buyer wanted a refund but gave only HALF there money back .. welll Im pretty sure nobody would be laughing then would they...

So as for a Woofers Etc is concernd any damage, defectives or not as described items YOU receive from them is NOT there problem. If they are some how forced to give you some sort of refund or exchange, wether it be through ebay dispute or credit card dispute they consider that a big lose to themselves not you. They dont care if you have this problem. They only care about there lose if they ever have to reimnburse you for the defectives THEY send you. THIS is what many people have complained about over teh MANY years .. buut you all think this is some sort of joke.. That its sooo fukin funny!

So, basically while you cucks are laughing about all this, they are clearly going to NEVER give you a full refund if you try to return an item even if its under warranty! Unless you really push the situation like me and make them issue a refund, they wont ever do it.

Even if I posted the phone call and let everyone hear it, you can go click on those links and read about this going on since at least 2013 where people had this same VERY issue! They dont want to refund anyone.. They will go out of there way to make YOU pay for return and exchange items that are suppose to be under warranty.. If they cant make you pay them back some how, they will find some other way to stop you from getting a full refund. They will lie and appeal dispute all day and laugh at you just liek you asshats are alllaughing at me... For example like in other situations documented, they send out defective, used busted speakers, you get the item, you ask for a replacement, they wont send it. Not till YOU pay them to ship you the replacement. There are cases where they wont even honor the warranty AT ALL and even deny you any sort of warranty , exchange or refund even it it was sent to you new from them straight from there libtard wherehouse in LosAngeles.

I can sit here and type and post till im dead..Wont do any good for any of you dumb fucks apparently cause you all think this is some sort of joke. However this post was MOSTLY for people who dont have a DIYMA account and do google searches on Woofersetc scams.

AFter reading most of these responses i can tell this forum is full of libtard cuck boys that like making personal jokes and laughing at peoples misfortunes.. way to go losers...

In the end, if you go buy something from WoofersETc and recive a defective or damaged item, its guaranteed that you will have big problems getting a refund or Exchange or any sort of Warranty replacement.. On the other hand... Websites like Crutchfield dont harras you, pay for all shipping, gives refunds and warranties and exchanges with NO hassle...

Go fuck yourself sincerely...
If it wasnt for me pushing the issue and makeing these criminals give me a refund i would have never gotten it. And that is from Richard of Woofersetc.
THAT is a scam... if you dumb fucks cant figure that out.... welll... stay where your at... Ill be far far away from your dumb asses cause stupidity is a dangerous thing...

Bye

·
Registered
579 Posts
I didn't know woofersect was not authorized to sell most the shit they have. That one will deter me from buying from them again. And I usually avoid ebay unless it's something used. I've sold to much stuff on ebay saying no international shipping and some dude in China buys it and has it forwarded, then returns it. Don't we all know by now. Almost everything is a fucking scam.

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
I suggest you stop making up words to make yourself sound smarter.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
742 Posts
Now that we get to see how the OP behaves in this thread. He is probably the type of guy who would send back an item in bad condition or missing parts then post negative feedback on a forum..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Think Gem592 rant, then laugh away.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Read so many negative reviews that he lost his mind and became an online MAJW (Mobile Audio Justice Warrior).

·
Registered
400 Posts
Yeah, he bought from a online retailer but wasn't happy and got his money back. End of story.

41 - 60 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.