DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to take this opportunity to praise RE Audio/US Amps customer service. I had purchased a RE SE15D4 from a eBay vender online.The sub was taken out of the box
for the first time to be installed there was a crack found in the dust cap. Having visited the RE Audio/ US Amps website I found that their headquarters was 40min east of me. On Sunday 4/12/9 @4:50pm I emailed RE Audio's customer service and explained that I was in the middle of a custom install with a fiberglass sub enclosure in the trunk and needed an immediate replacement as the car was torn apart. By 8:30am the following day I had received and email from Greg Carolus, US Amps - RE Audio Tech Support / Production Manager saying bring it in and he would replace the dustcap himself on the spot. I got there at lunch time and and he interrupted his lunch to take care of me. This is outstanding customer service by any measure. 20min later I was back on the road with a new dustcap and a speaker weight to keep pressure on the freshly glued dust cover. I will be purchasing from this company in the future.

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
He probably didn't ask where he bought it from. Gotta love people who actually care. I'm running an se12 (one of the ones put together by Scott Attwell in Vegas) and it's excellent for sq with the occasional desire to pound the pavement.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts