DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just nailed down two sets of the new P3.65C.

I have already bought them and have them in my stock at the warehouse. Guaranteed to ship today. First one to reply here gets them. I will post up as more come into stock.

I just ask that whoever buys them gives us a very detailed feedback with pics and review to follow. I would do it but I will be kicking camel spiders for a few more months.

$250 Shipped for DIYMA members. check last post for quantity.

Edit: they will ship as soon as payment is made.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
huh? Am I the first? gonna have to skip me... I won't be able to review them.
Yup PM me your paypal, address, name and I will send you an invoice. Once paid, they will be sent to you today. Well I tell you what, do what you can cause we are all eating this new component set up and I will still sell you the set. It was more of a guide line than a rule. (Pirates of the Caribbean, lol)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Payment pending...

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the payment I will have tracking info for you shortly.

One more set pending payment...

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
one more set available.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
next time try reading the rules before you break them.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll try a set...
Invoice Sent, thank you.

next time try reading the rules before you break them.
I apologize, I just read the rules and saw my error. I know there are other vendors posting here, just do a quick search. They never caught flak for posting here; that is why I assumed it would be ok. Forgive n00b.

shipping info???
It shipped today. I eat, drink and sleep with car audio gear my distributors don't. Their hours are not our hours. I will have that for you today.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
I apologize, I just read the rules and saw my error. I know there are other vendors posting here, just do a quick search. They never caught flak for posting here; that is why I assumed it would be ok. Forgive n00b.
whaaa but they got to do it! nice attitude for a vendor. take that **** to ca.com.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
whaaa but they got to do it! nice attitude for a vendor. take that **** to ca.com.
I apologized, not sure what else I can do to have a better attitude. I chose this forum to be a vendor because of the people not the drama. :(

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
I apologized, not sure what else I can do to have a better attitude. I chose this forum to be a vendor because of the people not the drama. :(
how about just owning up to a mistake instead of trying to place the blame on supposedly others who have done this. just because someone may have broken the rules does not give anyone else the right to. close the thread, start a new one in the correct forum and move on with your "business".

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
how about just owning up to a mistake instead of trying to place the blame on supposedly others who have done this. just because someone may have broken the rules does not give anyone else the right to. close the thread, start a new one in the correct forum and move on with your "business".
It did sound as if my excuse was a cop-out. Ill own up. Could a moderator remove this thread please?

Thanks,
Brandon

·
Registered
253 Posts
its your post, just delete it....

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I reported this thread so that it may be moved to the vendor section.

I also had someone back out so if you are interested I still have one set of these speakers. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts