DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just discovered these amps while searching for new amps. I know these are from 2008, but was curious if anyone here is running these? This spring if I can find some for sale I wanna grab these, which I know will be hard since they were never available in the us. So any info would be great.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
renewing my search for these amps. if anybody can help sources these for me thanks. I would like A pair of 4 channels - CA470. A pair of CA1500M. And a pair of the CA280. I might be interested in a pair of CA5250. Please let me know.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well any amp its about taste, in my case I've been collecting Harman/Kardon car audio for 20 years, any amp of H/K it's hard to find them, but the one you are asking are harder to get them, for my ears they are pretty good, I love them.

renewing my search for these amps. if anybody can help sources these for me thanks. I would like A pair of 4 channels - CA470. A pair of CA1500M. And a pair of the CA280. I might be interested in a pair of CA5250. Please let me know.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
See they seem very common over seas.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well I have my set up already of those amplifiers, like I said I've been 20 years in this collection searching for them, I will show you some the pictures of that old set up

Attachments

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice!
These are the ones I'm looking for. And they aren't expensive. I'm trying to find a trust worthy connection in the area where these are readily available.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts