DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
I stopped visiting that site. if you arent in the clique, then you are a "noob". i graduated highschool a long time ago and I dont careto feel like im back in one. also, if you try and think outside of the box you become the center of a huge "point and laugh" session. gay.
since i've diverted all my forum time to diyma i actually agree with you. all they talk about in ot is objectifying women and sports. and considering i've learned more over here at diyma in a couple months than i have in a year at sd concerning car audio, you get the idea. i'm also all about trying something before knocking it. at sd they knock the cheaper stuff just to sound kewl:rolleyes: i was looking at subs for a friend of mine at one of the local dealers i'm in good standing with and the new sony xplods (the deep ones with the black cone) compare directly to the diamond d3's in a blind comparison. both in optimal sized ported boxes tuned to 40hz, i couldn't tell a difference. and they don't weigh anything. i know i wouldn't be against running one. if i were to say all those good things about the new sony subs at sd, i'd get slammed into the ground. and EVERY one of the people slamming have no idea what the fuck they're talking about.

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
I stopped visiting that site. if you arent in the clique, then you are a "noob". i graduated highschool a long time ago and I dont careto feel like im back in one. also, if you try and think outside of the box you become the center of a huge "point and laugh" session. gay.

Sound domain is full of jerks. I was a member for 5 years and had a low post count and was called a noob. I only posted informative information. I posted on OT a couple a times and the noob shit started. I mentioned my young daughter and school or something. The sexual remarks started about my 6 year old. These ass holes talk about having sex with my daughter and send pictures. OT is OT but there is a fine line in OT and talking about a child like that. I got banned for standing up. So fuck all the Sound Domain ass holes. Its pricks like that who give the other members a bad rap. That place left a bad taste in my mouth. I would not piss on that forum if it was on fire.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hot damn guys tell everyone how you really feel. I certainly agree across the board especially with Team Shimano's comments. There are some decent guys there believe it or not, they are just few and far between. Good place to throw shit up if you're selling anything mainstream though...

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
If Diyma was on fire I would fill my woofers with water to put it out!:D

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
just in case some of y'all want something to watch with a tub of popcorn, i started a thread about the sony subs that surprized the hell out of me.
http://www.sounddomain.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/1022344/page/1#Post1022344
i'm about to have a field day. if sd is good for anything, it's good for blowing off steam. but when you post honest positive comments from your own trained attack ears about a brand we're all "supposed" to hate it can get funny.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Sound domain is full of jerks. I was a member for 5 years and had a low post count and was called a noob. I only posted informative information. I posted on OT a couple a times and the noob shit started. I mentioned my young daughter and school or something. The sexual remarks started about my 6 year old. These ass holes talk about having sex with my daughter and send pictures. OT is OT but there is a fine line in OT and talking about a child like that. I got banned for standing up. So fuck all the Sound Domain ass holes. Its pricks like that who give the other members a bad rap. That place left a bad taste in my mouth. I would not piss on that forum if it was on fire.
I havent been on there in ages but I do remember that incident. Posting in OT is like walking into a hornet's nest unless you are part of the usual crowd so I just lurked. Most of the people whose opinion I valued in the other SD forums left or rarely ever post so I stopped going there.

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
just in case some of y'all want something to watch with a tub of popcorn, i started a thread about the sony subs that surprized the hell out of me.
http://www.sounddomain.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/1022344/page/1#Post1022344
i'm about to have a field day. if sd is good for anything, it's good for blowing off steam. but when you post honest positive comments from your own trained attack ears about a brand we're all "supposed" to hate it can get funny.

Should I start now. BAHHHAAAA HAAA that shit aint gonna hit hard. If it does not say CDT, Image Dynamics, RE Audio, Treo, Kicker it will not hit. I know because I am a sound domain member!:D :eek:

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
Should I start now. BAHHHAAAA HAAA that shit aint gonna hit hard. If it does not say CDT, Image Dynamics, RE Audio, Treo, Kicker it will not hit. I know because I am a sound domain member!:D :eek:
go to hell n00b

jk:D and the tonal signature was what i was comparing in the blind test.:blush:

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
Whats a noob? The question that has been asked a thousand times
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
who's "stfu and gtfo"? are they people who can help me?

i el oh el'd when someone said that!

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
You are NOOB!!! STFU and GTFO.

That’s just frikin classic. I feel like I should get deffensive.:D

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
i remembered the first time i was told to stfu. ohiomike said it to me. i didn't know what it meaned at first :blush:

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i remembered the first time i was told to stfu. ohiomike said it to me. i didn't know what it meaned at first :blush:
I remember the first few times it happened to me, i got so pissed because it was completely unjustfied. Then I just realized that that is the norm, those guys are douches and proceeded to no longer post in OT.

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
I remember the first few times it happened to me, i got so pissed because it was completely unjustfied. Then I just realized that that is the norm, those guys are douches and proceeded to no longer post in OT.
i've calmed down in the e-world A LOT in the past couple months. but don't put it past me to push the limit over in the lions den:p

1 - 20 of 58 Posts