1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
326 Posts
i can't say I have used one of these, but it does interest me. It would go great into my wifes car so she could turn the sub woofer down if she wanted to. I wonder if I could use this in a mix/mono set up. Thats what I am planning on doing in her car. don't have the money or space to put a 5 channel amp in her car.

Thanks
Justind

·
Registered
539 Posts
I use one of similar design in my car ( a Peripheral version) and I love it. I use it just as much as the volume knob.

·
Registered
404 Posts
i can't say I have used one of these, but it does interest me. It would go great into my wifes car so she could turn the sub woofer down if she wanted to. I wonder if I could use this in a mix/mono set up. Thats what I am planning on doing in her car. don't have the money or space to put a 5 channel amp in her car.

Thanks
Justind
If by 'mix/mono' you mean trimode or two front speakers and one sub off a single two channel amp, then the answer looks like no. This is just a low/rca level control to the amp and cannot therefore selectively modulate the level of sub output only.

·
Human (not a robot)
2,408 Posts
I was just wondering yesterday if anyone made a product like this. Thanks for answering my question before I asked it. (are you reading my mind...) :foilhat:

·
Former Installator
217 Posts
I use one of similar design in my car ( a Peripheral version) and I love it. I use it just as much as the volume knob.
I have one too.... much easier than digging thru menus via GUI

1 - 7 of 7 Posts