DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

161 - 180 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Have any you guys seen this guy?.... I'm pretty sure if we find him, we can live underground until we have the technology to go back in time and stop this whole thing...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Looked a lil like Brad Pitt at first glance, or is it? Lol
Or, is it the quirky dude from The Matrix?

·
Premium Member
4,155 Posts
Moral compass you say? Holmz I'm more curious why you have a Australian flag posted when you say you are American? I actually am wondering that. Not that there is anything wrong with Australia.
When I was in Switzerland a few months back it had a Swiss flag on this site, and when in Germany a German one showed up, and then in the Netherlands yet a different flag.

Map and compasses are indeed related, but I was using a different application of the word compass.

·
Registered
767 Posts
I think we need to hear stuff from the ground FROM China.

This is FROM the GROUND from PEOPLE THERE inside CHINA.

This argument about if people should go back to work or not is simple. Its YOUR CHOICE. No one can force you to work or not to work.

I know some of you are out of work, but again... LOOK AT THE DOW JONES. Why is it UP? CUZ PEOPLE LIKE ME BOUGHT WHEN THE PRICE WAS LOW!

Also.. LOOK FORWARD to working LONG hours for all those that are going to have to stay home to stay safe. There a TON of people that are more Vulnerable. If you are not? Single Guy? No Family? No Vagina in your life? SCORE! LOL!

Now right now? The best part is that the Homeless is now FINALLY being paid attention to! Of course CALIFORNIA and the WEST COAST are WAY BEHIND. The Good news is that the DRUGS are hard to come by now with the crackdowns so people like the homeless are starting to get clean. Even here in Portland. I am seeing a LOT MORE ANGRY and PISSED of people that looks exactly like WITHDRAWAL.

At 20 min in to the VIdeo, you will see the New Yorker I love. The Guardian Angels. They have been doing what the STATE OF NEW YORK SHOULD HAVE BEEN DOING FROM THE START! (PS, I know the dude! )

So, yea. man. Plenty of people and MEN are stepping up to the plate. Me included. Though, he should be wearing a mask. But to be honest? He has already went through Family court, so he's indestructible. :)

If many of you want to go back to work? Please do! Just use your head. Amazon is helping Vets get Loans right now to Buy their own vans and deliver as an Independent Contractor making a TON of money. The More deliveries you do the MORE MONEY YOU MAKE!

You own the VAN, and you OWN your OWN Business. Not bad. And with the way things are going? DELIVERY is going to be the NEW gold mine in 2020 and on. Amazon is only going to get Bigger. And more people are going to hit by this. So chances are the government is going to need people to deliver items to homes to keep them away from others.

Those with the Doom and Gloom need to understand that this is now a Full out war for survival. This also means that large institutions like schools are going to be broken down smaller and smaller This means more people are going to be broken into smaller groups. That means that if you want to start your own school right now? THIS IS THE TIME.

Also? While women don't buy much Car Audio Gear? Men do. And guess what this epidemic is going to do? PUT MORE MEN TO WORK. MORE MEN in HIGHER PAID JOBS. And Less women as well. What this means is that people who can keep up are going to be paid in Kind. And there will be more competition in jobs as the USA and other places start to REALLY CURB IMMIGRATION.

Remember. More people are going to be taken out of the work force. But they still need to eat. They still need medical care. The Home Health Business will be booming. And now you will have a whole HOST of people who simply don't have the Immune system to deal with the Viral Loads we are seeing.

You will also see MANY of the Homeless being put into smaller and smaller shelters. Being Homeless is going to be a vector for infection. So plan to see much more people either being forced off the streets into Independent living homes, that will need 24 hour monitoring and security. THat mean more Jobs for LVE electricians like me.
THAT ALSO MEANS THE REST OF YOU BOYS and GIRLS that do this! And Most of you know a thing or two about how to run cables.

Plenty of new buildings need to be built to take care of these problems. That also means Much more focus on Security like Drug Dogs, and people who check bags etc to keep drugs out. Many people already live in large half way houses. Plan to see much more of this come as the supply of drugs dries up. Mainly from those that are using die.

Now there is ONE thing I want you to remember from here forward. When you GREEDY Government Diversity Crew comes in and puts people in positions? IT IS YOUR JOB TO KICK THEM FUCKERS OUT!! We don't need any more dead weight and Pay Check Sponges.

We men have the responsibility to make sure that this kind of thing no longer happens again. So no more just looking past it. YOU see someone do something STUPID? You see someone Cooking the Tax Payers Books! You don't just let it slide.

This also goes into WASTE MANAGEMENT. We are going to have to come up with ALL BRAND NEW Methods to Control , Recycle and do Hazmat that is safe so we don't have the same problems as CHINA and other places have had.

For too long, the things that have been making us weak have been thriving. No more Suits telling the rest of us what to do and accept.

Also, from here on Forward. Its time to cut funding on things that make it possible for these leaches that are on are backs to thrive. NO MORE FUCKING HANDOUTS!

I MEAN IT.. NONE! NO MORE! If their JOB does not make dollars, then it does not make sense. That Includes stupid shit like most of us have in our local governments. STOP WORKING HARDER SO THAT MILLIONS ON WELFARE AND GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS GET TO BENEFIT FROM US THAT WORK HARD TO PUT MONEY ON THEIR TABLES!

Also, did you know that most of our Social Security Money goes to BUY DRUGS FOR THE HOMELESS? That's how it gets used. These things have been bringing FILTH and VERMIN here to the USA and has been helping the drug epidemic for a LONG TIME. If these people can get free Needles for their Heroin? Then this should be looked at as a Vector to spread and infection like Covid-19, SARS and others.

If we have MONEY to SPEND ON THIS CRAP and NOT help Older People? FUCK THAT SHIT!

What I am saying here is that WE right now have a once in a lifetime Chance of FLIPPING 120 years of BULLSHIT around. And we can ONLY do that if we ALL as MEN take charge. No more being quiet.

If the Government can ask you to stay inside? THEN WE AS THE GOVERNMENT OF THE PEOPLE need to demand that WE take charge. Not the BS Lordships in power.

Also. Women day was just the other day. They wanted to do another walk out. What would happen right now if MEN walked off the job? THE WHOLE FIRST WORLD WOULD COLLAPSE.

So the next time you HEAR "MAN BAD" Do not take that shit. Remember. If it was not for you? The stores would be EMPTY. The Power would go off. And what would all these strong People do? NOT A DAMN THING BUT COMPLAIN.

Never forget that they told you to just keep on working. But when it came to others ? They GLADLY TOOK THE DAY OFF.

Don't pull anyone else's job. No more pulling anyone else's dead weight.

Look. With all the power these people have been given? What do they do? SHUT DOWN THE ECONOMY. Not take measures to Protect it. This is what you get when you put people in charge that should have NEVER BEEN THERE.

GET THEM OUT!

Further more. If you don't take charge? WHO WILL? You think I stopped doing what I do everyday? HELL NO!

Just 6 hours ago, some dickweed Pissed off about not getting his next Binge hit threw his can of Drink by my house. You think I let him get away with that? HELL NO! Be a fucking MAN and tell those USELESS Waste of Meatsacks to pick up after themselves. I have ZERO PROBLEM Shaming these fucks and telling them to act like MEN. DO NOT LET FILTH GET AWAY WITH BEING FILTH AROUND YOU!

This is how we got here in the first place.

THIS IS WAR.
THIS IS FOR OUR SURVIVAL.
You either get with the PROGRAM or GET THE FUCK OUT!

No more slack. No more "Oh he's just that way" NONE OF THAT!

WE have put up with this shit TOO LONG.

I know for a FACT that everyone in this FORUM is hard working MAN and WOMEN. We sacrifice each and every day. WE are not their for them. WE ARE HERE FOR US. No more pandering to Feelings of stupid people. No more taking care of the people who should have taken care of themselves in the first place.

Remember folks. THEY ALL* SAID THEY DID NOT NEED YOU. And when SHIT hits the FAN? ALL of a sudden, Look who is SO QUIET?

They kept asking for OPEN BOARDERS.
They KEPT ASKING YOU TO TAKE CARE OF THE WORLD FIRST.

Well now its OUR TURN. This is no longer give a little more. ITS TIME TO COLLECT on that I.O.U.

If anything? This Epidemic has shown us just how worthless our Government can be. How much FLUFF they have. And how they can keep asking the rest of us to keep working harder so they can sit in that office and suck our Paychecks dry of yet anther spending measures.

Gentlemen. Men have NEVER worked together. Its time we set aside all our BULLSHIT and get this party started. When the shit hits the fan? They don't call Feminists. THEY CALL US MEN.

Its up to you. Either you take charge, or we will go through this all over again. They are already taking and have taken lots of your God Given rights away. The very document we live under is being used as Toilet paper.
Its time to think of ourselves for a change. And make that the PRIORITY.

Mickdrop.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Ahhhhh, the Tump approach, call names when challenged. Got it. Getting a little dramatic with your outlook, aren't you? You are equally on the other doomsday side of this regarding the economy. Don't you think the panic is also in the marketplace and not just society panicking? Are most businesses really worth this much less today because they have been closed for a week or two is it just scared investors? I understand we are talking probably 6-8 weeks total, but again, the faster this escalates, the higher the death toll. Maybe if Trump did more earlier, we wouldn't be in this mess.

At least I understand that people will have valid points on both sides of this argument. And both arguments can be made by very intelligent people. The COVID-19 won't be as bad as the worst-case scenario and neither will the economy. Unfortunately, it is hard to have an intelligent discussion with others that can only see their side and support their agenda.
How dare you speak negatively of Dear Leader Trump. When the economy is going good that is all the dictatator in chief reminds us of....."greatest economy ever", "lowest unemployment since the big bang", "the greatest stock market since the inception of humanity", but when shit hits the fan - and the question is asked, "Do you take responsibility" of coarse his answer is "No". Trumpism is just like a religion. When things are good they bow before the Dear Leader like a Celestial North Korea but when things go south- you hear "who can understand the mysterious working's of the deity".

·
Registered
7 Posts
Coronavirus is really life-threatening, what we should all do is to stock up in food/ basic necessities, work from home and do not go out. this is the only way we could stop the spread.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I think we need to hear stuff from the ground FROM China.

This is FROM the GROUND from PEOPLE THERE inside CHINA.

This argument about if people should go back to work or not is simple. Its YOUR CHOICE. No one can force you to work or not to work.

I know some of you are out of work, but again... LOOK AT THE DOW JONES. Why is it UP? CUZ PEOPLE LIKE ME BOUGHT WHEN THE PRICE WAS LOW!

Also.. LOOK FORWARD to working LONG hours for all those that are going to have to stay home to stay safe. There a TON of people that are more Vulnerable. If you are not? Single Guy? No Family? No Vagina in your life? SCORE! LOL!

Now right now? The best part is that the Homeless is now FINALLY being paid attention to! Of course CALIFORNIA and the WEST COAST are WAY BEHIND. The Good news is that the DRUGS are hard to come by now with the crackdowns so people like the homeless are starting to get clean. Even here in Portland. I am seeing a LOT MORE ANGRY and PISSED of people that looks exactly like WITHDRAWAL.

At 20 min in to the VIdeo, you will see the New Yorker I love. The Guardian Angels. They have been doing what the STATE OF NEW YORK SHOULD HAVE BEEN DOING FROM THE START! (PS, I know the dude! )

So, yea. man. Plenty of people and MEN are stepping up to the plate. Me included. Though, he should be wearing a mask. But to be honest? He has already went through Family court, so he's indestructible. :)

If many of you want to go back to work? Please do! Just use your head. Amazon is helping Vets get Loans right now to Buy their own vans and deliver as an Independent Contractor making a TON of money. The More deliveries you do the MORE MONEY YOU MAKE!

You own the VAN, and you OWN your OWN Business. Not bad. And with the way things are going? DELIVERY is going to be the NEW gold mine in 2020 and on. Amazon is only going to get Bigger. And more people are going to hit by this. So chances are the government is going to need people to deliver items to homes to keep them away from others.

Those with the Doom and Gloom need to understand that this is now a Full out war for survival. This also means that large institutions like schools are going to be broken down smaller and smaller This means more people are going to be broken into smaller groups. That means that if you want to start your own school right now? THIS IS THE TIME.

Also? While women don't buy much Car Audio Gear? Men do. And guess what this epidemic is going to do? PUT MORE MEN TO WORK. MORE MEN in HIGHER PAID JOBS. And Less women as well. What this means is that people who can keep up are going to be paid in Kind. And there will be more competition in jobs as the USA and other places start to REALLY CURB IMMIGRATION.

Remember. More people are going to be taken out of the work force. But they still need to eat. They still need medical care. The Home Health Business will be booming. And now you will have a whole HOST of people who simply don't have the Immune system to deal with the Viral Loads we are seeing.

You will also see MANY of the Homeless being put into smaller and smaller shelters. Being Homeless is going to be a vector for infection. So plan to see much more people either being forced off the streets into Independent living homes, that will need 24 hour monitoring and security. THat mean more Jobs for LVE electricians like me.
THAT ALSO MEANS THE REST OF YOU BOYS and GIRLS that do this! And Most of you know a thing or two about how to run cables.

Plenty of new buildings need to be built to take care of these problems. That also means Much more focus on Security like Drug Dogs, and people who check bags etc to keep drugs out. Many people already live in large half way houses. Plan to see much more of this come as the supply of drugs dries up. Mainly from those that are using die.

Now there is ONE thing I want you to remember from here forward. When you GREEDY Government Diversity Crew comes in and puts people in positions? IT IS YOUR JOB TO KICK THEM FUCKERS OUT!! We don't need any more dead weight and Pay Check Sponges.

We men have the responsibility to make sure that this kind of thing no longer happens again. So no more just looking past it. YOU see someone do something STUPID? You see someone Cooking the Tax Payers Books! You don't just let it slide.

This also goes into WASTE MANAGEMENT. We are going to have to come up with ALL BRAND NEW Methods to Control , Recycle and do Hazmat that is safe so we don't have the same problems as CHINA and other places have had.

For too long, the things that have been making us weak have been thriving. No more Suits telling the rest of us what to do and accept.

Also, from here on Forward. Its time to cut funding on things that make it possible for these leaches that are on are backs to thrive. NO MORE FUCKING HANDOUTS!

I MEAN IT.. NONE! NO MORE! If their JOB does not make dollars, then it does not make sense. That Includes stupid shit like most of us have in our local governments. STOP WORKING HARDER SO THAT MILLIONS ON WELFARE AND GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS GET TO BENEFIT FROM US THAT WORK HARD TO PUT MONEY ON THEIR TABLES!

Also, did you know that most of our Social Security Money goes to BUY DRUGS FOR THE HOMELESS? That's how it gets used. These things have been bringing FILTH and VERMIN here to the USA and has been helping the drug epidemic for a LONG TIME. If these people can get free Needles for their Heroin? Then this should be looked at as a Vector to spread and infection like Covid-19, SARS and others.

If we have MONEY to SPEND ON THIS CRAP and NOT help Older People? FUCK THAT SHIT!

What I am saying here is that WE right now have a once in a lifetime Chance of FLIPPING 120 years of BULLSHIT around. And we can ONLY do that if we ALL as MEN take charge. No more being quiet.

If the Government can ask you to stay inside? THEN WE AS THE GOVERNMENT OF THE PEOPLE need to demand that WE take charge. Not the BS Lordships in power.

Also. Women day was just the other day. They wanted to do another walk out. What would happen right now if MEN walked off the job? THE WHOLE FIRST WORLD WOULD COLLAPSE.

So the next time you HEAR "MAN BAD" Do not take that shit. Remember. If it was not for you? The stores would be EMPTY. The Power would go off. And what would all these strong People do? NOT A DAMN THING BUT COMPLAIN.

Never forget that they told you to just keep on working. But when it came to others ? They GLADLY TOOK THE DAY OFF.

Don't pull anyone else's job. No more pulling anyone else's dead weight.

Look. With all the power these people have been given? What do they do? SHUT DOWN THE ECONOMY. Not take measures to Protect it. This is what you get when you put people in charge that should have NEVER BEEN THERE.

GET THEM OUT!

Further more. If you don't take charge? WHO WILL? You think I stopped doing what I do everyday? HELL NO!

Just 6 hours ago, some dickweed Pissed off about not getting his next Binge hit threw his can of Drink by my house. You think I let him get away with that? HELL NO! Be a fucking MAN and tell those USELESS Waste of Meatsacks to pick up after themselves. I have ZERO PROBLEM Shaming these fucks and telling them to act like MEN. DO NOT LET FILTH GET AWAY WITH BEING FILTH AROUND YOU!

This is how we got here in the first place.

THIS IS WAR.
THIS IS FOR OUR SURVIVAL.
You either get with the PROGRAM or GET THE FUCK OUT!

No more slack. No more "Oh he's just that way" NONE OF THAT!

WE have put up with this shit TOO LONG.

I know for a FACT that everyone in this FORUM is hard working MAN and WOMEN. We sacrifice each and every day. WE are not their for them. WE ARE HERE FOR US. No more pandering to Feelings of stupid people. No more taking care of the people who should have taken care of themselves in the first place.

Remember folks. THEY ALL* SAID THEY DID NOT NEED YOU. And when SHIT hits the FAN? ALL of a sudden, Look who is SO QUIET?

They kept asking for OPEN BOARDERS.
They KEPT ASKING YOU TO TAKE CARE OF THE WORLD FIRST.

Well now its OUR TURN. This is no longer give a little more. ITS TIME TO COLLECT on that I.O.U.

If anything? This Epidemic has shown us just how worthless our Government can be. How much FLUFF they have. And how they can keep asking the rest of us to keep working harder so they can sit in that office and suck our Paychecks dry of yet anther spending measures.

Gentlemen. Men have NEVER worked together. Its time we set aside all our BULLSHIT and get this party started. When the shit hits the fan? They don't call Feminists. THEY CALL US MEN.

Its up to you. Either you take charge, or we will go through this all over again. They are already taking and have taken lots of your God Given rights away. The very document we live under is being used as Toilet paper.
Its time to think of ourselves for a change. And make that the PRIORITY.

Mickdrop.
Hey Mickey you should have your own show.
"The Imickey Show" 😁👍

·
Registered
767 Posts
I just care about people. My Greatest show is seeing all of you do well in life. The Better your lives are? The More meaning my life has.

The best show in life is your own. Make it the one you WANT TO LIVE. Each and everyday.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Just chilling and relaxing with my home stereo. Had it recapped not to long ago and have a Marantz 2500 on the bench being recapped as I write. Right now listening to my Realistic 2100D paired to my Klipsch Bells. Awesome music.
Have always been an introvert so this Covid-19 hasn’t really hurt me just had to make some life adjustments and be a tad more careful. Lol, I’m no hugger and have never been so I’m safe in that regard. Except my wife but others (mostly women) who do my wife see’s the expression on my face once and laughed.
I thank the Lord for my family’s health and a a steady job.
As to this being like the flu. Nothing like it. Not by a long shot. I know five people who caught it at work and are down they feel like a truck hit them. They’re in it bad right now. I knew a big fat ZERO people who caught the Zika, swine. sars1 flu. THIS Covid-19....5 people personally. My work has health nurses asking everyone seven days a week questions and taking temps. To the credit of the five they were all honest and stayed home before coming to work as they knew they were sick. Good on them. A silent thanks. Hopefully others can follow their example.
In the meantime listening to some Jazz.
Stay safe everyone.

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
This doctor has some harsh words for Fauci...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjjybyJ59Lw&t=27s

This video explains many questions we have regarding the virus and the response to it. I hope those who are still believing their TVs, will wake up and realize that this whole thing is not what we are told it is...

·
Premium Member
4,155 Posts
Well the herd immunity seems like it is working its way across the country.

·
Registered
6,595 Posts
This doctor has some harsh words for Fauci...

This video explains many questions we have regarding the virus and the response to it. I hope those who are still believing their TVs, will wake up and realize that this whole thing is not what we are told it is...
a rebuttal:

·
Premium Member
4,155 Posts
But he panders to the deep state and conspiracy theorists types.

It looks good, but I doubt all the hospitals in NYC surely can be cured with just more vitamins C and D?

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
I woke up tonight, after a nap on the couch and things are appearing not as I had expected. WW1WGA

161 - 180 of 182 Posts