Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Pair of Dynaudio MW150
Single HAT L6V1

Condition of all items:
Dyns 9/10 - wear marks around the screw holes but otherwise in great shape
HAT 8/10 - Got some residue on the metal frame from previous installs but works perfectly

Total Price: :
Dyns - Asking $215 Shipped
HAT - Asking $70 Shipped

Shipping Terms: :
USPS

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

I bought the Dyns a while ago to do an install in my wifes car but that never happened. I was thinking about using them in my car but I have room for a larger speaker so I figured I'd sell these and get bigger ones. I tested them and they work fine.

I have the pair of HAT's but one has some cone rub so I am selling the single working speaker. I ran them for about a year before upgrading and they have been sitting since.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.