Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model: Hat L6,s, Hat L4,s, Focal TN52,s, Digital Designs DD2510

Condition of all items: All used, good condition, except Focal Tweeters, they are new

Total Price: :Hat L6,s-175 shipped**SOLD**
Hat L4,s 150 shipped...................**SOLD**
Focal Tn52 tweeters- 115 shipped **SOLD**
DD2510 sub- 125 shipped.............*SOLD**

Shipping Terms: : Free to lower 48

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info: Selling off some stuff, i just bought the Hat L6,s last week from a member on here..my son wanted them for his car then changed his mind. The L4,s i bought from Scott B last year, they come in original boxes, The Focal tweeters are new with hardware. The DD2510 sub is used, i bought it off caco, tried it for 5 minutes, prefer a sealed 12

Everything in good shape, normal scratches etc, the L6,s one of them has a few spots on the cone, look like water spots,

Can get pics later..wife has the camera AGAIN
L4,s

L6,s

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We reccomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
added a few pics

·
Registered
66 Posts
pm sent on L6

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.