DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been waiting patiently for Hybrid Audio's new Imagine series 8" and 10" subwoofers for a new system. I was curious as to what was going on because they were supposed to be released so I gave them a call. Apparently they are fixing some minor issues with the cones and they are expected to reach distributors around December 15th. Just figured I'd let anyone who cares know because I had been curious about this for some time.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Not sure about head unit's, but I can smell amplifiers at some point in the future. :D

How are you doin' Angrywhopper? Long time no talk! :D
One can only dream..considering what HAT is all about, I bet they would make a killer SQ headunit.;)

I've been ok..how about you? Heard you moved to a new location?

·
Registered
774 Posts
One can only dream..considering what HAT is all about, I bet they would make a killer SQ headunit.

I've been ok..how about you? Heard you moved to a new location?
We were supposed to move December 1, but construction is not done yet. Hopefully in a week or 2. If it not done by the first of the year I will be going postal. You have no idea how hard it is to ship accessories out of a box.

I am no expert, but building a SQ headunit that Hybrid would be pleased with would be so far out of the price range that nobody would buy it. We can all dream though, can't we? :D

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
We were supposed to move December 1, but construction is not done yet. Hopefully in a week or 2. If it not done by the first of the year I will be going postal. You have no idea how hard it is to ship accessories out of a box.

I am no expert, but building a SQ headunit that Hybrid would be pleased with would be so far out of the price range that nobody would buy it. We can all dream though, can't we? :D
Yes, moving sucks!

And true that..it's gotta be at a real world price :D I havnt been on bimmerforums for a while..mostly here and M3forums.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts