DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was the lucky winner of Marv's Hybrid raffle so I will be getting rid of a few things I won't be using.

First up are L1V2's in black. I've only had these for a couple days and I didn't have a chance to use them. I got these on a trade from Newtitan and won't be needing them now since I have another set coming. They are still packaged in teh box I recieved them in and are mint, no marks or anything. I would like $170 shipped to the lower 48.

Next up is an IDMAX 12V3D4 I bought this here from sproket13, have used it for a couple months on the sub channel of my big belle. I would like $225 shipped to the lower 48.

Dayton RS180's. I don't actually have these just yet. They are en route with a trade I did with EgoAudio. Make offers on them.

Alpine Imprint KTX100EQ We all know what this does $100 shipped to the lower 48

Last but not least are a set of ID OEM's I bought from Hessdawg. These are still currently installed in my car but will be coming out this weekend. Make an offer for these as well.

I've had a pretty long day, so pictures will be up tomorrow. If you don't like my prices, pm me an offer!!!

Also up for trades as always. I'm currently looking for an active capable head unit, or even a nice headunit for that matter (preferrably not a 988X, I just got rid of one). I'd also be interested in a slim subwoofer (currently looking at either an Exile or an RE SL). Also interested in H700/701 or something along those lines (DQXS interests me as well)... Hope I'm not too specific.

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump for pics of the IDMAX. Added KTX 100 EQ and pics. Pics of the daytons will be up when I recieve them, ID's this weekend (pending cooperative weather) as they are currently installed.

·
Registered
363 Posts
if that max was only dual 2 i wouldve probably taken it off your hands

·
Registered
363 Posts
damn, looking for a idmax v3 d2 but oh well, wasnt meant to be..
gud luck with the sale though bro

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Imprint sold. Still waiting for the Daytons to get here, hopefully this afternoon.

Pics of the OEM's...

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OEM's are gone!!!!!!

Daytons didn't come today. I've emailed the seller because I'm nervous. Hopefully they'll be in hand on Monday.

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Recieved the daytons yesterday and they are bnib. $75 shipped and they can be yours! Will have pics up later today.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.