All brand new in box only out for pics

Total Price: :

L8V2 450.00 shipped
L3 165.00 shipped
L1ProR2 400.00 shipped

Or 925.00 shipped for whole set

Shipping Terms: :
Included in price

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
This set a a brand new set owned by a good customer of mine and I wanted to try and sell them here for him before taking it in as a trade. I had the product sitting here in my possession since the day he purchased it. He no longer has the car these were intended for and instead he needs smaller speakers so he needs to get rid of these first. Everything is in brand new condition and have been personally tested by me.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

See less See more
#5 ·
how's the impact on the L8V2 vrs the SE version as a pure mid woofer in a 3 way setup, is the v2 or SE worth the money? or should i just drop some cash on a 7-8" driver that's more atuned to the frequencys i intend to use.

i might be interested in the L3 to play with if i didnt already have my l4SE's lol but at that price thats a steal.

#6 ·
I have not put the L8SE against the V2 but I have done that with the L6 and L6SE. It seems to me that the SE produces midbass a little more effortlessly not to mention that fact that it can play higher but won't really show that in a 3 way setup. I think the L8V2 as a midbass woofer in a 3 way is a great way to go and get REALLY SOLID up front bass. Also the L8V2 is actually closer to a 9 inch midbass.

#17 ·
well it's about time, what took those so long to sell?! at 375$ that's a hell of a deal on some amazing tweeters!!!!!!

#19 ·
L3's recieved, installed and in perfect shape. great guy here. you wont be let down :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.