DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I have two head units currently, an Eclipse cd8443 and an Eclipse cd5030. I don't want to give up the 5030 due to the bluetooth and usb. I want to use the 8443 for the active and time alignment. Is there a deck that is currently available that will do all of this together? besides the 7200mkii since I can never seem to snag one.

·
Registered
12,054 Posts
does it have to be eclipse? alpine and pioneer have a few that do all that.

how about using the 5030 and adding an outboard DSP for x-over and T/A?

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eclipse is not required thats just whati have currently. Rather not have outboard processing since those units are over priced for what they do. Just want decks that can do blue tooth, ta, active and usb

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts

·
Registered
12,054 Posts
depending on how many channels you need. the minidsp 2x4 is only about $100 and have 4 channels out. has x-over, eq, T/A, etc.

beleive the alpine CDA-117 will do all that if you buy the BT module.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Eclipse is not required thats just whati have currently. Rather not have outboard processing since those units are over priced for what they do. Just want decks that can do blue tooth, ta, active and usb

What part of Columbia do you live? I live in Lexington...

·
Registered
751 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The clarion was definitely something I should have bought from a value stand point.

I'm in forest acres. Moving up by the summit in a few months. North east on clemson.

I'm going to look at the mini dsp some more. Looks promising but low input voltage worries me with my current deck

·
Registered
35 Posts
That's pretty pricey considering I got one for less than $150 or so (WAY back a few years on the Newegg clearance thing)...
The usb connect for thumb drives and Iphone/Ipod definitely spoiled me.
I'd hate to go back to scratching CD's
agreed on the price. That was the only one I saw when I googled it. I think I paid $299 about 3 or 4 years ago. It is discontinued now...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts