DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a bunch of earbuds that i will never use. i have way too many. i dont have model numbers and what you see is what you get. all are listened to, i would hardly consider tham used. they may have a hour each playtime IF that.
please use the item numbers below so i know what set you are talking about!
1) maranztz 50$

3) shure 50$

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
very, very nice sounding and very comfortable set of denon over the ear haedphones. they have a nice cord if you use a ipod ad come with a nice long extension cable. i hate headphones that have rediculously long cords.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i cant id them theres absolutely no part numbers.
open to offers or buy the lot of for 100$

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I agree.... I'd probably be interested in some, but without knowing what they are, I'm unlikely to seriously consider it. If you want to spend some time searching online and comparing pictures and such, maybe, but otherwise, GLWS man.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i tried searching but even comparing i cant be 100% certain so i'm not going to say they are something they are not. believe me i did search i can probably id the denons and marantz but still not 100% certain.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
denon ear buds ae sold! thanks chris!

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
take the marantz and both sets of shure ear buds along with the over eard denon's for
100$

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
nice headphones cheap!!!
50$ each...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.