DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Lmao he posted a picture of the orange and black veilside RX7 from tokyo drift saying he installed it and that it was a cheap kit. Veilside kits cost and arm and a leg and that is a show car build for a movie.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I actually had a buddy of mine (Dave Rivera) alert me to the fact that one of my fellow ex-coworkers submitted some of my work as his for" Installer of the Year". Funny thing was the work I had done was to fix his F%$k-ups. This was way back in the mid nineties. Dave called me and he was like hey bro Rob submitted that work you did on James' Impala to Installation news as his.Fish was hanging out with the female editor that worked there at the time and let her know about it. Funny the way it is :)

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Like to keep this up there, cause people spend a lot of time and money on their cars and it isn't right for some douche canoe to take credit for work that isn't his.
Wow I wouldn't have thought someone would do that. As a installer, that kinda make me sad if someone did that to me. I'm not the best at custom but I'm not the worst either, and the stuff I have produced that any of my customers paid for . I defiantly worked my a$$ off for whatever I do. It's a hard thing to make and to do it nice takes a TON of time and to have that taken would be a compliment and a slap in the face at the same time.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
ACDSee is a favorite software I use for all sorts of resize, rename, watermark. It has many custom watermarking features with text, image, etc. I think for $50 or less, its a great photo manager.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
I once knew of a guy that panel for panel copied my friends 96' Civic SI. Whole car was matching except for the paint. Obviously my friend wasn't very happy about it.

·
Registered
834 Posts
This guy is a douche.

That being said, I'd actually be kind of flattered if somebody stole my install pics. (I'm not good :shame:)

·
Registered
17,665 Posts
This thread is actually the reason why I watermark all of my photos

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

21 - 31 of 31 Posts