6,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Helix DSP and Sinfoni Maestoso mids

C original owner, both are in excellent condition. Will ship in original boxes

Helix DSP $395
Sinfoni mids $495
:

free shipping :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pricing lowered. I am not sure if they are priced wrong, or just no interest in these 2.

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will also sweeten the pot for anyone who buys the Helix DSP and does not yet have a microphone and laptop for set up.

I have an Asus 15" laptop (used but in perfect condition) and Dayton UMM-6 ( brand new), that i will include with the purchase for an extra $135. if i list it and sell it separately i will ask $200 for the pair.

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the Sinfoni speakers and HelixDSP out. And i have taken several pictures. I just am not sure how to post them here any more since the photobucket thing. But i will figure it out. In the mean time, if anyone wants to see the speakers shoot me a pm with your email or cell and i will shoot them over. They look GREAT by the way...almost as good as the day i bought them. No scuffs and no rust or corrosion from being mounted in the doors. Just some foam on the rear of the basket from installation.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
great price on a very nice dsp, some of the most transparent/nondestructive filters out there. good luck with the sale.

·
Premium Member
4,131 Posts
Pricing lowered. I am not sure if they are priced wrong, or just no interest in these 2.
There are a bunch of Sinfoni mids, so it is a bit vague without a model or pictures, dimensions etc.

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lets sell these things...

HelixDSP $375 shipped and i will throw the Dayton Mic in for FREE.:D

Sinfoni Maestroso mids...lets see...how about $375 shipped. :D

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Helix and Dayton UMM-6 Sold. Thank you Blake, you got a heck of a deal on a great set up.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.