DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I recently ran into a guy who was selling this particular amp for $288 each. He has 2 of them, and my main question is do you think it is a good amp for that price? I don't know much about the company, except for the fact that they are affiliated with Brax. The details of the amp sound very appealing, and to top it off it is quite a beauty.. Product information below. :D

B2 Precision - Helix 2 Ch 2x85/170 Watt High-End Amplifier

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
According to their website, the B series is a step below the A series. Oh, I should also mention that I will be using (if I decide to purchase them) these amps to power my front stage, and the other amp to power Possibly some Dayton rs180's or some other sort of midbass.

I guess, in general, I'm wondering how the overall sound quality from this company is? I mean, on paper they seem brilliant, but just looking for some real world experience (Maybe on helix as a whole)

·
Registered
86 Posts
IMO decent deal on the amps, and I am sure you'd be happy if you went with them, the support is probably a little more suspect because there are not many stateside dealers and they are based out of Germany. I had an A4 bi amped to a set of comps and an A2 bridged on a 10" and it was plenty for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts