DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The one shop over in Orlando claims that the Focal speakers in general are way better than the Helix C62B component set that I plan to put in my car.

How different are the Helix speakers compared to the Focal speakers that are in the same price range?

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Premium Member
715 Posts
Helix and Focal have different design philosophies but are both top quality products. That shop either has subjective preference for the Focal sound or more likely they sell that brand and want to push it on you.

· Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Helix and Focal have different design philosophies but are both top quality products. That shop either has subjective preference for the Focal sound or more likely they sell that brand and want to push it on you.
True. I was not a fan of Focal speakers since they never excited me even when sounds good stereo did a build in an old Honda wagon with Focal. Just sounded boring to me.

Helix I had in my previous vehicle but now in my closet until I decide to install them next year in my car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Premium Member
715 Posts
With those companies it comes down to German vs French styles which I would summarize as clean vs colored.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.