7,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Helix G-One

Condition of all items:
Really good, like 9.5 to 10 out of 10

Total Price: :325 shipped insured and double-boxed

Shipping Terms: :
CONUS on me, other shipping we'll figure out. If you are local to Kansas City and want to pick it up, I can do $275 cash.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.
K

Additional info:

Helix specs:

G One:
@ 4 Ohms 1 x 390W
@ 2 Ohms 1 x 675W
@ 1 Ohm 1 x 920W

I LOVE the way the diamond lights up bright white on the top, just gorgeous. Selling because it won't fit my FJ Cruiser build plan, and she's a bit big for another project I'm thinking of. Otherwise I'd keep it.

Pricing is a crap-shoot. I think this amp is amazing, but I don't want to be rude about pricing. So I think I'm coming in more than fair where I'm at but talk to me if I'm off. I can't find any for sale to compare pricing, so I'm just going with what I can be happy to let it go at.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
7,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brilliant line of amps if you can fit them. GLWS

Does the price seem on-point? I bought this with some other Helix stuff a while back and I remember it being a lot, but you never know how things are valued to others.

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
Does the price seem on-point? I bought this with some other Helix stuff a while back and I remember it being a lot, but you never know how things are valued to others.
I honestly don't know on the price. Like you said nothing really to compare it to unless you go by the gray market value of a new one and price accordingly for your cherry used one. Ultimately it will be worth what you're willing to take from whoever buys it. The G-series amps are built like tanks and I can see them standing the test of time. Zee Germans don't mess around.

·
Registered
7,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I honestly don't know on the price. Like you said nothing really to compare it to unless you go by the gray market value of a new one and price accordingly for your cherry used one. Ultimately it will be worth what you're willing to take from whoever buys it. The G-series amps are built like tanks and I can see them standing the test of time. Zee Germans don't mess around.

I agree wholeheartedly. Yeah, this one was purchased from Jerry here, a few years ago.

·
Registered
7,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
An interested member emailed me, and it does look like it will find a new home. So, that's great!

·
Registered
7,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Briggs check your email for me. Your email to me was in my spam folder, mine might be in yours.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.