DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a used P SIX for sale that includes a URC.3 controller. I bought the amp from fellow forum member E.Murray about 2 months ago and never installed it.

Condition I would say 8.5 out of 10. Has some light scuffs from being installed and the remote turn on terminal has the wrong set screw in it. I was just going to order a replacement set screw.. Other than that the unit is clean, comes with the original box and a URC.3 controller.

No holds. I can ship via Fed Ex tomorrow and will expedite it at your expense if you want/need it faster.

$700 plus the ride and fees I will only ship to the address on the PayPal transaction and signature will be required.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OBO... PM me an offer if your interested. I'm also covering $35 in paypal fees and including a URC.3 ($70).

·
Registered
284 Posts
The day I bought mine from here (for 850 and no urc.3), someone sold one for $680. I bought mine anyways because it’s still 500 off new. It’s a lottery sometimes.

·
Registered
8,096 Posts
For anyone who is thinking of buying this and will be using the speaker level inputs, you wont even be using the remote wire on this unit so that miss matched screw becomes less of an issue for you.

·
Registered
284 Posts
For anyone who is thinking of buying this and will be using the speaker level inputs, you wont even be using the remote wire on this unit so that miss matched screw becomes less of an issue for you.
you’ve got almost the same setup as me except I just bought some SB alu / ceramic tweets (and I’m running only two way with a center). The p six is the highlight though - talk about serious power.

·
Registered
8,096 Posts
you’ve got almost the same setup as me except I just bought some SB alu / ceramic tweets (and I’m running only two way with a center). The p six is the highlight though - talk about serious power.
haha yup. I am contemplating switching out my GB10/GB25 set up for something new this year.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab sport
1,095 Posts
haha yup. I am contemplating switching out my GB10/GB25 set up for something new this year.
The guy that bought my TBXP tweeters is switching out for GB10/25s. Can’t wait to hear his impressions

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
A brand new one still in the plastic sold for XXX here yesterday.
Totally not cool to post comments like this in someone's sale thread. If you want him to know this PM him.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Totally not cool to post comments like this in someone's sale thread. If you want him to know this PM him.
Thanks and I agree... especially when you have no intentions of even buying it. Just trolling is dumb. I took it in stride though....

·
Registered
284 Posts
I thought so too - just didn’t know if that was bad etiquette around here. The onus is on the buyer to do their homework - just like everywhere else on the internet.

And it really is a lottery with some of those sales. idk how many times I’ve only been 5 minutes or 10 minutes after the post and it was gone in the first minute.

GLWS man - it’s a steal at 700. I almost want to buy a second one.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just upgraded too two Brax amps for the front stage so the P SIX needs a new home..... $700 who wants it? URC.3 remote is included!!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Had a quick question... does this amp/dsp have the capabilities to have up to 30/31 paragraphic eq adjustments on each channel including the 2 rca out for the additional amp? I figure it probably does considering it is supported by the latest DSP Pc Tool, but thought I would ask regardless. I own a Helix DSP MK2 myself. Thanks for any info.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts