DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi, been away from the mobile audio world for quite awhile, and it seems things have changed. I'm hoping you can help me out with my latest build

I'm considering this amp for a caddy xt4, and was quoted what I thought was a a relatively high price for install and tuning. What would you consider a reasonable price for install & tune?

I'm also trying to decide whether this is over kill for the smallest vehicle in the cadillac lineup, which has the 13 speaker Bose centerpoint system.The main reason I'm cosidering the 12 channel is to have the option to add speakers to the back area if I felt i was missing something after my phase one upgrade, which is just upgrading the sytem in the front of the vehicle

My alternate would be the Helix 8 channel w/dsp when getting phase 1 installed. I don't see anyone riding in the vehicle except my wife and myself, so rarely anyone in the back seats.

And yes I have a budget and don't want to waste money just to have the bandwidth .

What would you do?

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Hi, been away from the mobile audio world for quite awhile, and it seems things have changed. I'm hoping you can help me out with my latest build

I'm considering this amp for a caddy xt4, and was quoted what I thought was a a relatively high price for install and tuning. What would you consider a reasonable price for install & tune?

I'm also trying to decide whether this is over kill for the smallest vehicle in the cadillac lineup, which has the 13 speaker Bose centerpoint system.The main reason I'm cosidering the 12 channel is to have the option to add speakers to the back area if I felt i was missing something after my phase one upgrade, which is just upgrading the sytem in the front of the vehicle

My alternate would be the Helix 8 channel w/dsp when getting phase 1 installed. I don't see anyone riding in the vehicle except my wife and myself, so rarely anyone in the back seats.

And yes I have a budget and don't want to waste money just to have the bandwidth .

What would you do?
Pick up the V Eight and a separate sub amp like I did :).

Ge0

21 - 22 of 22 Posts