DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings gurus! Just installed a WiFi module add on to my M Six DSP. I figured out how to download & upgrade the firmware on it to the latest (1.09), but it’s still not showing up as an option I can check on the DSP Tool. It’s there, just greyed out. I can log into the WiFi module, but it says it needs to be enabled in the app…beyond confused now. Any one else ran into this issue?

Attachments

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Finally Got it the option to check the box…but now if I turn it on by checking the box I get no sound and the app/browser still says I have to enable WiFi Control install in the DSP Tool. If I uncheck WiFi Control then my sound comes back 😫

·
Registered
57 Posts
@Topless Stang
I have a similar problem and I can get the WIFI controller to broadcast and I can use my phone to connect to it but under connected devices, it doesn't show my DSP.3s as connected/available in the app:
Where did you find the new firmware for the WIFI controller? Mine is on 1.0.0.4 (default).

I have my WIFI controller connected to the SCP port of the DSP.3s and then URC.3 knob (which works).

Font Technology Rectangle Terrestrial plant Screenshot
Font Rectangle Parallel Screenshot Terrestrial plant

Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
302 Posts
Check for updates for the wifi module and DSP. This caught me out before as the wifi was greyed out but connected.

A power cycle of both might help as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
57 Posts
Check for updates for the wifi module and DSP. This caught me out before as the wifi was greyed out but connected.

A power cycle of both might help as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's all it took, to update the firmware and now I'm able to control the volume, etc from my phone...beating my head for the last 2-3 days.
Thank you so much !!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts