1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is drew
I have a 2002 nissan frontier 4 door
I have taken out the back seats and currently
Hve a rack/shelf build to hold a ported bbox and 2 amps (not finished)
I have 2 jbl 12s running with a pioneer premier
Prs-d3000spl mono amplifier .. On ought gauge kit
Pioneer head unit . Which I like ,usually I only clarion my
Head units ( because most are dead heads) but trying to try new things .. This go around I have been in the sound world before but only ran kicker and premier stuff..(subwoofer wise) also changing that Aswell ... Reason for I had a local competition shop that only carried kicker and primer ,so it was convenient ..
Any ways I have been looking around and everyone seems awesome I can't wait to share knowledge and learn alot myself .
Thank u for the read .

·
Registered
5,742 Posts
Welcome Drew, hopefully not only will you learn from this site, but share what it is that you've learned. :)

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Hey man, where in Oklahoma are you from? I am in Moore, we have a SQ meet weekly with some big enthusiasts. Would love for you to join us if you are somewhat local.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Really that's awsome man I'm in Norman on the west side off main st, I'm right by you lol
Where is the meets at ,whats days and times ,if you guys will have me
I'm there !!
DrewG

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Drew, currently I don't know where they will be meeting. My phone changed and the app I used for that I can't find anymore. I will keep searching. JOwens500 is the kingpin of this group. You might ping him and see where the next meeting is. It is every Friday night...And all are invited.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts