DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have browsed these forums for a while, and have just got around to creating an account. I have an install planned for my 2010 535i and I look forward to using this forum, especially for buying and selling equipment. I will likely have a zapco dsp z8 iv ii for sale in the near future and will be looking for a Helix dsp pro mk2, as well as a director and sdmi2.

Super Moderator
Welcome, nice beemer...! What speakers set up you going with?

Registered
Hey there, awesome to see another from MO in here; I'm in the Saint Louis region.

I've been wanting to go to some shows just to check out other cars (as I'm old and have no other friends with this hobby) and talk SQ with some folks. However, I'm having trouble finding any shows whatsoever, much less SQ shows. I think things were a bit slow to pickup after the pandemic, but I feel like I'm looking in the wrong place. IASCA and MECA websites don't show anything for MO at all for 2021 or 2022. There's gotta be folks getting together somewhere, right? Or maybe the hobby just isn't very prevalent around here. There seems to always be shows in Cole County in IL, near Champaign.

Anyway, 馃攰馃攰

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.