Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I have a trobule to decide between this dirvers:
Pionner PRS
Legatia L4
Dayton RS100
All of the above seem to test out as nice 4" mids.

It is there where the doubt arises on the performance of the Dayton in comparison with others.
The price of the L4 and the difficulty of finding the PRS leave me with the doubt if really it is necessary to spend time and money in them, being able to obtain an equal performance of well with the Dayton that is cheap and easy to obtain.
I think to use the midrange in a kickpanel (200hz-5000hz)with a tweeter LPG NFA and with a midbass SEAS L18 mounted in the doors.
The system this one thought to compete as sound.

I wait could help me.
:confused:

·
Registered
25 Posts
sigining up for this one and see what everyone has to say as i may change the stock 4" rear speakers. . .

·
Registered
37 Posts
I love the Hybrid L4 its flexibility as far has crossover frequencies as well as how well it sounds no matter how its mounted make it a clear winner. You can even get 25% off the hybrid if your willing to buy one that has a slightly damaged box or a box that the artwork is misaligned directly from hybrid.

·
The Anti-Rice
2,525 Posts
Good luck with that 4" Prs mid.......I would say RS100 for the money, and I have a set of them along with my Scan 12ms sitting up stairs waiting on me to try out.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I think someone should set up a group buy for PRS 4.

·
Registered
98 Posts
i'm also using a combo of PRS 4 and LPG tweet (26NA)...it's good to my ear. but still i'm thinking of a better install (on A pillar) as this PRS need IB install

1 - 14 of 14 Posts