DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What’s up everyone hope everyone is having a good year so far. I recently have had an interest in car audio and am a complete newbie still. I have a 2010 G37 with bose and navigation. I had installed a subwoofer a few months back by splicing into the stock woofer wire in-puts via RCA’s which worked beautifully. I then wanted to upgrade the speakers and added a Sounqubed 1000 watt 4 channel amp. I did the big 3 upgrade and alternator upgrade along with a deep cycle battery. The speakers work fine however there is a very loud buzzing noise coming from all the speakers which has led me to not drive the car again until I fix the buzzing. I connected this SQ amp via RCA’s by cutting one end off and splicing that end into the stock bose-amp inputs LF Rf +/- ‘s and the other end with the rcas into the SQ amp.
from my understanding is that this SQ amp does not support differential balanced input. The stock bose amp has balanced output wires from the head unit going into the amp which I feel is the cause of the noise. My question is how would I wire this 4 channel amp so that it makes nonoise?Literally the only thing I’m chasing now on my set up is the noise.
I have a GTR which I did a similar set up on. I have a JL 5 channel amp in that and I know those accept differential balanced inputs so there was no noise in that at all. I hope I can get some help as I would like to learn the possibilities of making this work🙏🏼 If I don’t come up with a solution I may just have a pro install it in my infiniti or just switch out to a jl amp.

·
Registered
210 Posts
You can try ground loop isolators to separate the single ended inputs at the amp from the balanced differential signal, but you may still have noise due to your amps single ended inputs.

The better choice would be to swap the amp for one that can use the balanced oem signal.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts