DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been running rf360.2 since six months .yesterday i was just tiding up the wires but i dont know what i did or was there wire shorting now my fr doesnot start.when ever i start the ignition the rf starts for a blink then turns off. if i disconnect the ground wire and then reconnect while keeping the ignition running it turns on and functions properly .but if i switch off the power and then switch it on .the rf does not turn off.
i am using rf to remote turn on the amps after changing the jumper .it was functioning well .
kindly help what can i do to rectify it.i am in india to sending to rf for repair is the last option

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Hold the power connector tight against the unit while turning the power on at the key.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sir i have done that .once i have turned the power on .if i disconnect the earth from the chasis and then connect it rf functions .but keeping it connected to the chaisis .if i switch off the power and again turn on .rf does not turn on.it seems as it is going into some sort of protect mode

1 - 3 of 3 Posts