DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

im new to car audio but have always loved my music loud and clear. i own a honda jazz/fit and am looking at putting in:

1 x RF T3652s up front (250rms)
1 x RF T2652s out back (200rms)
and a RF T600.4 to power them.

but i also want to chuck in 2 x 12" kicker classics (1200rms) powered by an alpine PDXm12

what do you guys think about my system? should i look into other amps? or will the T600.4 be suitable? does it matter if the amp is pushing more power? because im set on the speakers. the subs can be changed, but i do like how the kickers hit hard.

and i also have a question with electrical components. if i do run this system, i will be in need of 1650rms. what needs to be upgraded for the car to run fine with the music playing?

thanks for the help in advance guys!
gordon

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Sounds like you got it figured out.
Dont know to much about your car though but if you may want to upgrade the big 3 and get a HO alt that is a good amount of power.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can someone help me out with the speaker amp part of the build. I got my two pairs of speakers with a t600.4 that really is rated with 800rms, 200rms per channel. Is this too much for my speakers? My speakers are rated at 125 and 100 respectively. Can I just turn down the gain or something? I'm all new to this.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts