Hertz High Energy HX 300D (dual 4 ohm) SOLD
Stinger Power 2 SPP1200 Battery SOLD
Stinger SGP35 500 Amp Isolator SOLD

Condition of all items:

Audison LRx 1.1k (Blue Series) Excellent Condition

Total Price: :

Audison LRx 1.1k (Blue Series) - $600.00 shipped

Shipping Terms: :

I will only pay shipping to the Con 48 states. Alaska and Hawaii must pay own shipping as well as any international buyers.

Pictures: -

Pictures and further description will follow.

Additional info:

I accept PAYPAL ONLY unless you're local and want to pick it up in which case I'll take cash only.

I will of course work a deal for anyone who wants it all.

Why the sale:

I've come to the conclusion that I don't need this equipment in my build. I also have come against some financial issues as well as some mechanical issues, both really having to do with the same thing. I have to replace the clutch in my car, and frankly I don't have the money right now to do it. This is my daily driver and if it goes down, I'm screwed! So the sales of this equipment will assist me in replacing my clutch, etc.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Battery, Isolator, and Sub are SOLD! Someone needs this amp! This is a great quality amp! Pick it up today and I'll ship today!

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok those three items have been shipped.

I'm going to go ahead and throw this out there for TODAY ONLY! I will do 2day shipping for anyone who buys the amp today. I have the amp with me and it can and will be shipped to day, 2day shipping via ups, if it is bought before 5pm Pacific Standard Time. If it's bought after that, I'll still honor the 2 day shipping up until Midnight (12:00AM) Pacific Standard Time, it just won't be shipped until tomorrow morning.

Someone pick this amp up! It's a great piece and deserves a great home! Get it today!

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you sir! I'd push you but I know you already want it! :p

Come on folks! It's Friday, only 2 weeks left till Christmas! This amplifier would look great under your tree! Pick it up today so you can have it in time to wrap for that special someone for Christmas! Hit me up!! I will ship it today if paid for today!

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tuesday morning bump! Someone make me an offer on this beautiful piece of equipment. Let's get it sold!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts