1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hertz Hcp1 1000 watt mono amp BNIB 350.00 shipped

Hertz ESK F165.5 6.5" Shallow Component BNIB $250.00 shipped ea 3pr available

Audison voce AV-K6 6.5 component set BNIB $375.00 shipped

Audison Bit Ten with DRC, this unit is used and shows scratches as seen in the pics but works perfect. Cable has been shortened a couple of feet 250.00 shipped

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Great guy here! And just a heads up if no one buys this weekend it will be sold to me. I'm just giving someone else a chance to get a killer deal on some versatile processing over me hoarding and deciding if I want to use over what I have later. At this price Best bang for the buck imho for an active 2 way front, passive front + rear (I never use) or passive front plus midbass. Each channel has dependent 31 band eq and versatile xovers and has the drc. I'm a sucker for deals but if someone needs more than I, I would hate to take not needing it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts