·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Hertz hsk163 3 way component set

CONDITION OF ALL ITEMS:
USED

( I ordered a replacement 6.5 for one woofer, thinking I had a scratchy coil. Ended up not being the case, I'm still hunting down the issue in my door panel, it's vibration. Wish I knew before ordering that new mid and a whole new set of id xs-69 ) My loss is someone's gain. I'm including the "extra mid" only thing missing from the set is the cups for the tweeters.

Total Price:
$250 plus shipping

Shipping Terms:
Prefer UPS, but wherever the buyer wants to ship through its buyer dependant

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
127 Posts
Before I buy, did you purchase these second hand or from a Hertz authorized seller? Also, can I have the serial numbers so I can verify if they are authentic? If they are, I'll buy them for $270 shipped via paypal.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got them from a Hertz dealer in my town (closed now) other than on the woofer where else is the serial number

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't know how that really works to be honest. I mean, if you have something we could agree on, maybe get an admin in as like a neutral party. Like I send my thing to them, you send yours and then he mails us both our respective trades?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Can do that, or normally if we can find someone who can chime in for both of us, we can do it feeling safe with good faith. Question is, are you open to trade. If so, next question is, whether I have something that interest you.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Can do that, or normally if we can find someone who can chime in for both of us, we can do it feeling safe with good faith. Question is, are you open to trade. If so, next question is, whether I have something that interest you.
Right, what was your offer?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Loner5777j,

I am sorry, I am going to have to recend my bid for these due to family issues. I hope you understand.

By the way, I did receive an email back from Hertz in Italy. They did verify that the serial numbers you gave me are indeed authentic serial numbers. If you ever need to prove they are real, let me know. I can post the email on here.

Best of luck selling these! These are an amazing set you are getting rid of for cheap.

~ Andrew

P.S. Try selling these on ebay as well. You might get more than what you are selling these for on here. Just food for thought.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts