DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
The tweeteters are great when tuned as is the rest of the set up.
Watch ou
I was looking around for 2 way active components and came across these. Not sure if this is a good deal, but seems like it is...
ABT.com has the Hertz ML1650.3 for $349 (reg $735) and the ML280.3 for $199 (reg $450). Everywhere else I see these components for is quite a bit more.

Are these as good as the regular price would indicate?
Look for fakes at that price if off eBay!

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
The tweeteters are great when tuned as is the rest of the set up.
Watch ou

Look for fakes at that price if off eBay!

That was a deal abt had going on at the time. Ridiculously good deals however they are an authorized dealer. With that said I did not know there are fakes floating around so good to know.

I am wanting to get my pair of ML280.3 properly setup to see if they will sound better although they are very nice currently. Thinking I am just missing something with these tweets.

·
Registered
84 Posts
That was a deal abt had going on at the time. Ridiculously good deals however they are an authorized dealer. With that said I did not know there are fakes floating around so good to know.

I am wanting to get my pair of ML280.3 properly setup to see if they will sound better although they are very nice currently. Thinking I am just missing something with these tweets.
If you are referring to Abt not being an authorized dealer hertz audio video.com says otherwise.

Attachments

21 - 25 of 25 Posts