Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Hertz ML 1600
Hertz Ml 280
Morel 402 w/ V3. Crossover

Condition of all items:

Hertz 8/10, all used for only 2 months in my install. The ML1600 and 280 were bought here and previous owner had never installed and also bought here were other owner only used for testing.
Morel are in 9/10 condition. Crossover included. Comes with rings and plug adaptor for install in a BMW f30 (3 series sedan).

Total Price: :
Hertz ML1600 & ML280 $450
Morel 402 $425

Shipping Terms: :

Included in price if in continental US. Will ship USPS Priority.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oops. It seems my inbox was full. If you tried sending a message and it didn't get through please send again.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still have the Hertz, make some offers. Might have a big trip coming up and the extra funds will be nice to have.

I may have a an Illusion C12XL that I bought new from JT @ JT Audio and used for 2 months up soon as well.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Taking a big trip in July. Like to have some extra pocket change. Will sell the tweets for $180 shipped and the mids for $230 shipped.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts