Total Price: :
1)$300 obo
2)$150 obo
3)$200 obo

Shipping Terms: :
1)USPS flat rate small Buyer pays
2)USPS flat rate small Buyer pays
3)USPS flat rate large Buyer pays

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.
1)

2)

3)

Additional info:
1)I was using these in combo with the HV165L I thought it was a good combo.
2)I bought these with intentions of using them but i ended up picking up the ML280's so they went in a drawer and have been there since. I don't think I have the hardware for them but I will check and update soon...
3)See #1... IMHO these are better than the current HV165L's I was a big fan of the High energy line when they were this style.

I am selling these as I'm just changing things up trying new stuff. I changed to a Dynaudio Esotec set.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just the HV165L's left make me an offer they really are a good set of midbass and are in impeccable condition...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.