1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Hertz ML 3000 (Mille 12" sub)

Condition of all items:
Brand new in box, even still in and will be shipped in the original shipping box.

Total Price: :
$450 shipped and insured ConUS

Shipping Terms: :
UPS ground unless you want something quicker, in which case I can accommodate.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

I supposed if you want a picture of an unopened box, I can accommodate. Just ask and I'll upload!! However, purchase with confidence, my reputation speaks for itself.

Additional info:
Well, I had one in my wife's Prius and sold it to a friend. I replaced it with this one, but in the interim I used a temporary sub. I learned tha t with a 20 month old in the car and the fact that I'm in there for like 30 minutes to an our a week (baby present as well) that maybe a Mille sub was way more than was required. So, it has been in my closet for quite some time now.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
125 Posts
This is the God of subwoofers! I only wish I had one of these!!!!!

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would you take any trades? Say, a kidney perhaps? I only need one...
Hmm... a kidney... Well, I'm sure a kidney goes for more than $450 on the black market. However, I think that people would probably be more receptive to buying it from the original owner as opposed to a second hand source. So, my suggestion, put it on eBay or talk to your local Eastern European mob boss and see what they'll give you for it. Then with that money, you can buy the sub and some other goodies!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
2 questions
what is price new from store? only place I found was over $900
how big a sq ft box is needed, sealed or vented? or size for both if you know
looking for sound quailty, not loudness:)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Sealed is definitely recommended. It doesn't need a lot of space, so a small box.

I have a Hertz HX 300D sealed, and the owner of a Authorized Hertz shop has 2 of those Mille subs in a customized fiberglass (Small) enclosure. Of course it's not your average fiberglass cheepo box. It's reinforced in the rear with 1" MDF.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sealed is definitely recommended. It doesn't need a lot of space, so a small box.

I have a Hertz HX 300D sealed, and the owner of a Authorized Hertz shop has 2 of those Mille subs in a customized fiberglass (Small) enclosure. Of course it's not your average fiberglass cheepo box. It's reinforced in the rear with 1" MDF.
thx
1 foot?
4 foot?
I just bought an LP2.2HV on here .whole reason I joined, found the amp here

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The "performance" (so best) that they recommend is 350 x 350 x 240. That translates to 13.78" x 13.78" x 9.45" = almost exactly 1 ft^3!!! So, pretty small enclosure for such a product!!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
MAP is $949, and here is some information on it...

http://www.hertzaudiovideo.com/Doc/pdf_ml3000.pdf

I had the first one in about a cube and it sounded great!!!
Yes, this is the same thing I did to my HX 300D. I dont have the specs, not that they would be the same for the Mille anyway, but it was pretty much a solid sealed cube.

We started it out with 3/4" MDF and then added another 3/4" on top.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.