DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I have a new pair of Hertz Space 6 mids. Although these have never seen power, they have been mounted in a pair of baffles. One of the mids has a small chip in the paint on top of the motor assembly (I have no idea how it got there, it's an easy touch-up), but other than that they're beautiful. These include the grills and the original box. $135 shipped CONUS.

Specs are here:http://www.hertzaudiovideo.com/Doc/SchedaTecnica_space.pdf

Basically this is a 6.5" mid (7" outer diameter including the ring for the grill) with a front-mount neo motor, composite basket, and a water-resistant paper cone. Mounting depth is 1.5". It's rated at 100w RMS and 200W max.

Next I have an Aura Force 280Q-A. This amp is about an 8 out of 10 cosmetically, but it functions perfectly. If you need 4 channels of power in a small package (easy to hide under a seat), then this may be just what you need. $85 shipped CONUS.

Force 280Q-A

RMS power @ 4 ohms: 4x50 watts
RMS power @ 2 ohms: 4x75 watts
RMS power bridged into 4 ohms mono: 2x100 watts
THD @ 1khz: 0.03
Crossover: 120 hz high pass/ 80hz low pass
Signal to noise ratio: 90db
Frequency response: 20hz- 40khz
Input sensitivity: 180mv- 4v
Dimensions: 10.25" x 9" x 2.25"

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Up^^^

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More up^^^

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Up^^^

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Pics and specs on these just don't quite tell you how shallow these mids are. I was shocked when I opened the box.

$125 shipped CONUS for the Space 6 mids, $75 shipped CONUS for the Aura amp.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Up^^^

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Up^^^

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$120 shipped CONUS for the Space 6 mids, $70 shipped CONUS for the Aura amp.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Up^^^

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Up^^^

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
$110 shipped CONUS for the Space 6 mids, $70 shipped CONUS for the Aura amp.

As for the cosmetics on the Aura, it's easy to explain if you've ever owned a Force series amp. The clear anodizing has been scraped of the top of some of the fins, and this could be corrected by lightly sanding just the tops of the fins. The other typical issue is the cardboard Aura label, but it looks pretty good. I'm very critical of the condition of the items I'm selling, because I don't like disappointing the buyer.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Up^^^

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Alright, last stop before I try ebay with these. I'll take $100 shipped CONUS for the Space 6 mids, and $60 shipped CONUS for the Aura. The Auras have never seen power, and they include the grills. The Aura is a great 4 channel amp with a small footprint. Somebody needs these.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts