DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Welcome back Ge0! I remember you from years back. Sorry to read about you & your family's hard times...I wish y'all the best in the future.
Take a look at the Helix P-Six.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I recognized your username though I haven't been around here for years, and now I've forgotten half of what I used to know after being content for too long lol. And I love the Macan, I was just watching some reviews on Carfection (youtube) and wouldn't mind having one. I have a Rav4 V6 sport with Tockicos/Bilstein suspension and headers going on but the Porsche is just in another league!
Have fun with the new build!

Jeremy

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
I just logged in for the first time in years today and came across this post. I remember you Ge0. I'm sorry to hear you've been through some hard times. I can't imagine losing one of our little ones. You're a strong person for getting yourself back on your feet and I wish you the best.

Thanks for this post because I don't even know where to begin on trying to get back into the game and finding the right hardware that offers value and performance. Is car audio more popular or less than it was 6-8 years ago?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts