DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Thanks for having us.

My name's Ryan, and I'd like to introduce you to Showtime Electronics. We're an online retailer, eBay Top Rated Powerseller, and avid car audio/pro audio enthusiasts.

We're authorized dealers for the majority of the brands we carry such as Orion, PRV, Taramps, XS Power, JVC, and Incriminator to name a few. We also have all of the items we carry IN STOCK (except items noted as "special order"). This allows us to ship our items same/next day, unlike other 'dealers' who may dropship their stock resulting in longer handling times. Over the next few days, we'll be unveiling several introductory sales for you guys and answer any questions you may have. Feel free to check out our site and eBay store and let us know what you think.

Showtime Electronics Website

Showtime Electronics eBay

Our email is [email protected] or you may text us at our text only line, 909-353-7822 if you any questions. We prefer email or texts as they're the standard in conversation in this era, and it allows us to have records of customer interaction if a problem arises in the future. We guarantee an email response in 12 hours or less (weekends and holidays included). Most emails are responded to within an hour. Text Messages are responded to as they are received.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome.

Pertaining to your name, I have a few PPI Art amps from a garage find years ago as well. I never thought to get rid of them. You have quite a collection as well.

·
the darkside is loud
6,092 Posts
Thanks for the welcome.

Pertaining to your name, I have a few PPI Art amps from a garage find years ago as well. I never thought to get rid of them. You have quite a collection as well.
Thanks.
It's an out of control obsession.
Pm me what you have lying around when you have time. ;)

Bret
PPI-ART COLLECTOR

1 - 4 of 4 Posts