DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm from Northwest Indiana( near chicago) but am going to college in southern indiana for Machine Trades Technology. but anyway... I'm new here(obviously), been on MANY other forums but now a days i only frequent powersportjunkies, s10forum, and occasionally realmofexcursion. I came across this site while trying to find some info on a Fultron Riptide50 amp i had bought and after looking at some of the knowledge floating around figured i'd stay. I've been into car audio since 06 and have slowly been upgrading and improving my system. I've been through 5 different sub setups, 7 different mono blocks, and just recently 2 different 4 channels, along with 5 different headunits. I've been looking at car audio anymore for SQ and have been wanting to gear my next setup for that. Currently i have a JVC KD-HDR1 hu, a cheap (newer) linear power 4 ch amp, and a hifonics bxi1500d on my atomic apocalypse.

My setup is a little rough around the edges and has alot of of improving to do and i think this site is exactly what i need to help motivate me and help me do it right.

Future plans: This summer i am going to be working alot and hopefully have the money to do some stuff to my setup, i was to buy a 2nd battery, probably a Deka Intimidator. I picked up a Concord QD-200 (old school) amp for free and am hoping it has some decent, clean SQ. I need help with my mid speakers though, as of now i really don't have anything for mids. I also got a Pioneer DEQ-9200 that should help with tuning what i have. I also plan to upgrade alot of wiring and probably do an AD-244 alternator

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
****in' Hoosiers :mad: Wait........:D

Welcome aboard. Lots of good, knowledgeable folks here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts