2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Hi-Vi Research [email protected]
6.5" woofers, fiber weave cone
One pair

Condition of all items:
Condition 3.5/5
Not quite like new, but not damaged in any way.
Just a little old.
Comes with original packaging but no literature.

Total Price: :
$20

Shipping Terms: :
You will pay actual shipping cost. I'm guessing it will be around $15. I will use USPS or UPS or Fedex with a tracking number. You can request faster shipping if you like, but it will cost more.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

See attached images below.

Additional info:
These are hard to find information on, likely because they are an older model. There are some numbers on the basket and I will copy them for you below. I'm not sure how good these numbers are, they may have changed over time.

Binding posts, kinda cool for a small woofer like this
Ferrite magnet
60w RMS or 120w max
90dB/watt/meter
7ohm impdance
Qts 0.36
Fs 40hz

These will not be winning any awards or playing super loud. But they will be a reasonable replacement for anyone who just needs a pair of decent speakers for their doors.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Wave Shepherd
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm not really motivated to be bumping my for-sale threads all the time. So unless I say otherwise, these are still available for purchase.

·
Wave Shepherd
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These are still available.
Price is now $10 plus shipping.
Should be around $20-$25 delivered to your door.
I hope someone can use these instead of me throwing them away.

·
Wave Shepherd
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
These are still available.

Make an offer, any offer.

Please, someone use these for something.

I even have a matching pair of 12" woofers from the same line.

·
Wave Shepherd
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would you like to make such a bookshelf speaker? Would you also like to make a subwoofer with a pair of 12" woofers that match these 6" woofers? Oh boy do I have a deal for you!

·
Wave Shepherd
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If I was in the US I would have bought these long ago. Shipping to Canada pretty much negates the deal though. ?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
That's too bad. I just looked up a few quotes and around $30-$35 is what it would take to get them delivered to you. Bummer!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.