DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I've doing some searching for awhile, and couldn't really find much on the Hifonics amps. I found a few things but they weren't very good reviews, just a guy saying he has and they are good. But are the Hifonics amps any good? because the BRZ1200.1D, the one I was looking at, has similar power ratings has the Audioque 1200D and the Sundown SAX 1200D, but for a good bit less. Are they made with cheap parts?

·
Registered
12,054 Posts
dont get me started on hifonics amps. they will not compare at all to the other 2 you mentioned. they are a "good bit less" because they are junk. poor sound quality and they dont put out rated power. unless you just want some power and dont want to spend much. dont get em.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they i was getting a junky type vibe from them. Mainly from when I google them and people are running kickers and autobahn subs off them

·
Registered
220 Posts
There is a guy on caraudioforumz.com who is the canadian bass race champ and runs the Hifonics amp. He seems pretty happy with it.

·
Registered
12,054 Posts
There is a guy on caraudioforumz.com who is the canadian bass race champ and runs the Hifonics amp. He seems pretty happy with it.
proof? link?

if all you care about is bass, sure..........get a bunch of 4000watt amplifiers that put out 3000watts and hook em up to a bunch of 18" subs. who cares. that is not music.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, I would like to same fairly good SQ from it. Do you know of an amp thats pretty good? Whats your thought on Audioque stuff?

·
Registered
12,054 Posts
I beelive audioque are made by sundown. they are decent.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts