DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HiFonics Olympus VII

This is my beloved (ZED Audio made) HiFonics Olympus VII 4 channel amp. It is in PERFECT working condition. In my opinion, these are the best amps Hifonics ever made.

It's rated output is:
4 x 110 watts RMS @ 4 ohms
4 x 180 watts RMS @ 2 ohms
2 x 360 watts RMS @ 4 ohms

I've never benched it, but this amp has balls! I'm pretty sure it puts out much more than rated output because this puts my Rockford 800a4 to shame, and the RF has a higher rated output.

For those of you not familiar with this amp or the Gemini, it has a really neat cross-over built in. But it's not simply a lowpass crossover like many amps have...it's a FULLY indpendent 2-way crossover, which makes it extremely versatile. If you don't use the crossover for the amp's outputs, you can actually cross-over 2 seperate amps!

I don't really know what to ask for this, but I'll start at $250 + shipping. No other offers or trades for now please. I'll be travelling on Saturday and will be out of town for a week...so if possible, I would like this sold before I leave.

If interested, email me at: [email protected]

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
That's a sweet amp and I think it's worth the asking price.

The very first decent amp I ever bought was a Series VII Pluto.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Beautiful amp!! Zed made and most ratings are at 12.9 volts. That price is about right for the condition it's in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts